[Unoffical] Emergency Defense Unit
"Creating Peace And Harmony For The Citizens Of Evo."

Information

We're not a security force, we are a force who is associated with the government and help the government. The Emergency Defense Force was formed in May 20, 2001 (03-14-2013) and is lacking supplies and men. We need people who are fearless to get into the battlefield and help fight against the war on terror.

Laws To Abide To

1. Follow the server rules.
2. Always follow HR orders.
3. Don't hesitate to ask questions.
4. Don't disrespect any of the EDU Members.
5. Don't brag about your rank.
6. Always radio in your kills. (Ex - *Kills Rebel* 1 Down. etc.)
7. You can change divisions only ONCE.
8. Always help your teammates if needed.
9. Do not use friendly fire. (Friendly Fire is when you shoot your own teammates.)
10. Do not get us in a war, we don't want wars with anyone.

Armory

M4A1 Carbine w/o Silencer
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHzWWZBKVTOGU7eaoAqmj...6U3uQWKDYg]

HK MP5
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnlsn4o5G29rVIKp523PK...XkeXx-qOhw]

AWP/Magnum Sniper Rifle
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPGewxIpa3uauOZdwtmKJ...zVzA85z38A]

228 Compact/P228
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmXKsYF4oeelk7BP286Bl...S6O1GQplKS]

KM. 45 Tactical/USP
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsOoH-YbzndTgJFOwT67H...gQPKK-7WBI]

Leone 12 Guage Super/M3
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgERbDFLxEOdGi05KNFgW...TQG8JUzm5F]

Divisions

MDU - Main Defense Unit - They are called when they are needed to defend a small area for a amount of time.

QRU - Quick Response Unit - They are called to preform a lightning fast assault on a hostile area.

HRM - High Ranking Members - They are for high ranked units only, they make decisions, tactics, demotions, etc. etc.

AT - Assault Team - They are called most of the time to preform attacks on hostile bases.

Events

None made

Allies

None in database

Enemies

None in database

Emergency Defense Board - EDB

Information: The EDB is made up of all HR (High Ranking) Members of the Division HR. The EDB is responsible for all diplomatic, economic, and trainings for the EDU. Every office will contain offices for officials and other people. The EDB is set for only 19 players and will not allow any more members to the EDB once the maximum players have reached.

List Of EDB Members

1. [FL:RP] Kevin - Rank - Director

Soldiers

Southern Husky
Name - Ashley Smith
Age - 21
Nationality - British
Division - MDU - Main Defense Unit
Rank - Pvt.

[FL:RP] |L|L| piemaster
Name - Sam Bobby The III
Age - Not specified
Nationality - Not Specified
Division - Not yet decided.
Rank - Pvt.

ChaoticHobbit
Name - Amanda Bloodrose
Age - Not Specified
Nationality - Not Specified
Division - Not Yet Decided.
Rank - Pvt.

[FL:RP] Tmdirtbike
Name - Jordan Mussle
Age - 21
Nationality - American
Division - QRU - Quick Response Unit
Rank - Pvt. First Class

ConwayDreaver
Name - Conway Dreaver
Age - 25
Nationality - Not Known
Division - Not Known
Rank - Pvt.

[FL:RP] Zaeed Massani
Name - Zaeed Massani
Age - 48
Nationality -
Division - MDU - Main Defense Unit
Rank - Pvt.

Code:
[u][b]OOC Information[/b][/u]

Steam Name -
Age -
Number Of Hours Played -
RP Points -

[u][b]IC Information[/b][/u]

Name -
Age -
Location Born -
Gender -
Do You Have a Vehicle? -
What Makes You a Better Candidate? -
Do You Understand The Laws? -
The following 1 user Likes BearingMetro's post:
  • Altoria
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Laws updated, Divisions added, Access Levels added.
The following 1 user Likes BearingMetro's post:
  • Altoria
Looks like a very nice clan. Well done
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
RP Name: John Robertsen
Steam Name: Niceguyz Newname.
What do you think makes you the best candidate for joining?: Former special service but Got degraded because he didnt follow orders. Multiple medals for special service operations.

Operations: Argo,Classified,Tango,Sandom.
Argo: Killing Gaddaffi.
Classified: [Classified]
Tango: killing old businessman for trading with terrorists.
Sandom: killing multiple terrorists. (Saved partner)

(Bacause I didn't follow orders was because I wanted to save my friend/Partner)
Membership Application

RP Name:Ashley Smith
Steam Name:Southern Husky
What do you think makes you the best candidate for joining?: Oh, Um... *MESSAGE TERMINATING IN 10.. 9.. 8... 7.... 6... ....... *Message deleted*
Need someone to make a logo for you? Whether it's photoshop or an adv dupe for in-game. (I can't guarantee the photoshoped logo will be good, since I'm not all that good.)

logos are easy.
(03-16-2013, 02:48 AM)Henry K Hawkins Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 08:11 PM)Niceguyz Wrote: RP Name: John Robertsen
What do you think makes you the best candidate for joining?: Former special service but Got degraded because he didnt follow orders. Multiple medals for special service operations.

Congratulations John Robertson, your application has been accepted. Welcome to the EDU. Please PM me for more details.

(03-15-2013, 08:44 PM)Husky Wrote: Membership Application

What do you think makes you the best candidate for joining?: Oh, Um... *MESSAGE TERMINATING IN 10.. 9.. 8... 7.... 6... ....... *Message deleted*

The EDU is sorry to say this, but the application for Ashley Smith has been denied because you are unable to correctly fill out the 3rd Question.

(03-15-2013, 08:51 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Need someone to make a logo for you? Whether it's photoshop or an adv dupe for in-game. (I can't guarantee the photoshoped logo will be good, since I'm not all that good.)
A logo would be very nice. I'd liked it Adv Dupe for in-game.

We here at the EDU would like to say again, welcome. Your rank has been updated John Robertson and you will be PMED your Access Level. Enjoy your membership in the EDU.

i did post firstly to make a joke then in a few minutes i changed the post and rewrote it, I'm sorry if it didn't go through but can you allow me to post again?
(03-16-2013, 02:12 PM)Husky Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 02:48 AM)Henry K Hawkins Wrote: [quote='Niceguyz' pid='230779' dateline='1363378316']
RP Name: John Robertsen

Congratulations John Robertson, your application has been accepted. Welcome to the EDU. Please PM me for more details.

(03-15-2013, 08:44 PM)Husky Wrote: Membership Application

The EDU is sorry to say this, but the application for Ashley Smith has been denied because you are unable to correctly fill out the 3rd Question.

(03-15-2013, 08:51 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Need someone to make a logo for you? Whether it's photoshop or an adv dupe for in-game. (I can't guarantee the photoshoped logo will be good, since I'm not all that good.)
A logo would be very nice. I'd liked it Adv Dupe for in-game.

i did post firstly to make a joke then in a few minutes i changed the post and rewrote it, I'm sorry if it didn't go through but can you allow me to post again?

Your able to make a new application. But we don't take any joke applications.
Membership Application

What do you think makes you the best candidate for joining?:

Firstly, You will probably never find the perfect candidate for joining as perfection is unreachable but i hope to become just about that. I'm always aiming for something higher then i am which means i'm always ready to move on and i try not to look back. (this is a bad and a good thing but i do try and learn from my mistakes)

Well i think i could be a "good" Candidate because:

I am active

I am quite loyal, But don't expect me to save your butt if the rules are involved

I think i'm quite friendly? But again that's an opinion so i think you should decide that

I am over the age of 13 (i don't know why but this seems to make a big difference in a lot of things)

Though i am quite odd and weird Either way that's the application don't expect me to change it because as far as i know it is the truth.