Banned
Greetings Smile

Your name: Mr. Feeny (yes have changed name again Tounge)

Your SteamID: And when i try to search on my Steam ID in the box my name or my previous name(s) is not registered.

Banning Admin: Dunno

Ban Length: Dunno

Reason for the ban: Dunno

Why we should unban you: Well i haven't played Garry's Mod for a while now, too be exact (a month i think).

And today i tried to log on and it said i was banned from the server.

I don't know why, i haven't done anything.. and i remember saying see ya to everyone and so. So this is weird. Could the ban be a mixup or something i know that happend to me once on Ventmob, but can an admin see what have happend cuz this is really weird. Could it be something about warning lvl's if so i will say sorry.

Regards

2Deep
(04-20-2011, 09:33 PM)2Deep Wrote: Could it be something about warning lvl's if so i will say sorry.

If you mean Forum warning levels, then no, they're unrelated to the server (for the most part) Smile
(04-20-2011, 09:43 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 09:33 PM)2Deep Wrote: Could it be something about warning lvl's if so i will say sorry.

If you mean Forum warning levels, then no, they're unrelated to the server (for the most part) Smile

Well if it was that i will like to say that i am sorry.. If not can you find out Sniper Smile?
(04-20-2011, 09:45 PM)2Deep Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 09:43 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:

Well if it was that i will like to say that i am sorry.. If not can you find out Sniper Smile?

It's definitely not for forum warnings. lol

Other than that, I'm afraid I can't help much - we'll have to wait for the banning admin to come forwards Smile
Okay :/ I was really looking forward to playing.. but hopefully there won't be long (Y)! Smile
So you've PLAYED on the server with the steamname Mr.Feeny? If not, what was your steam name before?
Using my awesome skills, I've solved it.

Hawkcoder STEAM_0:0:33469486

And on the ban list ...

310 Johnny STEAM_0:0:33469486 For Massave RDM when admin was afk and now Propsurfing. Find another server to minge
(04-20-2011, 10:05 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: So you've PLAYED on the server with the steamname Mr.Feeny? If not, what was your steam name before?

I just realised that i haven't played on with that name yet.. i think it was either Hawkcoder or Sleepy that's definently one of those 2 Smile

See the update to my last post.
(04-20-2011, 10:09 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: See the update to my last post.

WTF?!.... I'm actually crying abit inside right now... I never.. what?.. omg.

It was nice knowing you sniper. Goodbye, this is madness. Wait what?

................................................................................

OSKAR!

Cain and Abel.com... i am dissapointed...
(04-20-2011, 10:18 PM)2Deep Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 10:09 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: See the update to my last post.

WTF?!.... I'm actually crying abit inside right now... I never.. what?.. omg.

It was nice knowing you sniper. Goodbye, this is madness. Wait what?

................................................................................

OSKAR!

Cain and Abel.com... i am dissapointed...

Well, that was the ban reason Mikey put anyway - you may wanna explain it? ..