BIG BAN
(03-13-2013, 09:22 PM)fillehh Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 09:13 PM)IAmMexico Wrote: that prop was used to get my car unstuck i deleted it after i respawned ,the prop is at the corner in the lane and nowhere near middle.

Personally i dont see why you posted a ban request on me you could have easily pmed me and i would undo it.

Sorry, but who the F are you?

I am randy bobandy.

(03-13-2013, 09:54 PM)fillehh Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 09:23 PM)HellShell Wrote: How did Fangz double door if the actual garage door wasn't open?

There is still a door there just that it's open.

This doesnt count if the door is open.
I think it does. But I might be wrong! So let an admin answer the question and not guys that has nothing to do with that ban.
Oh look I'm famous. In the first picture. Cheese
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting without sufficient rights.
(03-14-2013, 06:13 PM)HellShell Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 07:40 AM)fillehh Wrote: I think it does. But I might be wrong! So let an admin answer the question and not guys that has nothing to do with that ban.

It's not double door if the door isn't even closed.
Since it's not a DOUBLE door anymore then.

Sorry to ask this but are you involved in this case in any way?
If you are not you are posting without sufficient right.
(03-14-2013, 05:59 PM)martycee Wrote: Oh look I'm famous. In the first picture. Cheese

im in the second picture x)
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting without sufficient rights.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

(03-15-2013, 04:34 PM)Wabbit Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 09:22 PM)fillehh Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 09:13 PM)IAmMexico Wrote: that prop was used to get my car unstuck i deleted it after i respawned ,the prop is at the corner in the lane and nowhere near middle.

Personally i dont see why you posted a ban request on me you could have easily pmed me and i would undo it.

Quote: 1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, when you are: 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban/Admin Abuse Request. Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will lead to a warning.
Case under review.

Please wait for the final conclusion.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team

Request reviewed.

Closing notes:

Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player randy bobandy (STEAM_0:0:19518598) was not found violating server rules.
Please note, the prop cannot be certified as frozen and even so; I feel this does not warrant a suspension.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Gilby (STEAM_0:0:22816718) was found violating rules regarding base realism.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.

Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player Woj (STEAM_0:0:27058476) was not found violating server rules.
Please note, the infraction witnessed was not deemed worthy of a suspension.

Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player Robonko (STEAM_0:0:55967350) was not found violating server rules.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Fangz (STEAM_0:1:41131220) was found violating rules regarding double dooring.

Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player Cebulka113 (STEAM_0:1:28106592) was not found violating server rules.
Please note, the infraction witnessed was not deemed worthy of a suspension.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player What?TrollZee (STEAM_0:1:23956258) was found violating rules regarding double dooring.