BIG BAN
Sorry for the big BR. These pictures are less then 2 months old. (I am too fat to post a BR, Deal with it.)

Name of players:
Randy Bobandy: Frozen prop in the middle of the road.

Gilby, Reason: Skybase.

Woj, Reason: Only got evidence of one thing. Random raid and put up camera.

Robonko, Reason: He told Doomdude that he climbed on a door at the back of appartments to get to my appartment at the top.

Fangz: Doubble dooring.

Commander Fi5h: Roofclimb/roofbase

Cebulka113: Invicible props at presidents office.

What?TrollZee: Doubble dooring.

SteamID:

randy bobandy: STEAM_0:0:19518598
Gilby: STEAM_0:0:22816718
Woj: STEAM_0:0:27058476
Robonko: STEAM_0:0:55967350
Fangz: STEAM_0:1:41131220
Commander Fi5h: STEAM_0:0:32154223
Cebulka113: STEAM_0:1:28106592
What?TrollZee: STEAM_0:1:23956258

Time in GMT: All different.

Server: All on v2p

Summary: Stated above.

Evidence:

Randy Bobandy:

Gilby:

Woj:

Robonko:

Spoiler :

Fangz:

Commander Fi5h:

Cebulka113:

What?TrollZee:

Spoiler :
[Image: f0usn4.jpg]

Spoiler :
Most epic picture ever!

That wasn't a base, It was a garage with keypads on the wall next to you.
Anyone could access it. I don't see the harm in that.
An Admin/Moderator told me to remove it, and i did. I did not realize it was against the rules, and i removed it afterwards.
(03-13-2013, 06:41 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: An Admin/Moderator told me to remove it, and i did. I did not realize it was against the rules, and i removed it afterwards.

Then I shall remove it from this ban if an admin tells me that he did that.
I can approve Woj and Robonko... random hostaging and randomly shooting inside the restaurant in v2p
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
It was a while back, im talking about 2 to 3 weeks ago. I cannot remember the Admin that removed it, but i assure you that he removed it, as i now understand that it was against the rules, which is why he explained that to me.
That prop was used to get my car unstuck i deleted it after i respawned ,the prop is at the corner in the lane and nowhere near middle.

Personally i dont see why you posted a ban request on me you could have easily pmed me and i would undo it.
(03-13-2013, 09:13 PM)IAmMexico Wrote: that prop was used to get my car unstuck i deleted it after i respawned ,the prop is at the corner in the lane and nowhere near middle.

Personally i dont see why you posted a ban request on me you could have easily pmed me and i would undo it.

Sorry, but who the F are you?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting without sufficient rights.
(03-13-2013, 09:23 PM)HellShell Wrote: How did Fangz double door if the actual garage door wasn't open?

There is still a door there just that it's open.