Ban Request - Light Dupe
Photo 
Name of player: [FL:RP] Nancy โ—‰โ—กโ—”

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50363328

Time in GMT: About 30 minutes before this post.

Server: rp_evocity_v2p

Summary: The picture pretty much explains it all, also I've gotten word of Nancy having another account in the past that was banned for several months. I believe after he see's this BR he will transfer his money to a friend and make a new account so check his logs.

Evidence: [Image: 2013_03_13_00021.jpg]
I showed you the dupe I got from someone, you take a screenshot. It was out for like .5seconds.
Never used it, just had it in my advanced duplicator list which I deleted right after I showed it to him.
Why did you have it duped in the first place?
(03-13-2013, 06:10 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Why did you have it duped in the first place?

I just got it, didnt really think about it ._.
Hahahahaha, such a liar. I should have recorded you saying don't show this to admins because you'd get banned.
And also, the whole reason I was there is because you wanted to sell the dupe for 100k / or Dress.
Also if you look above at his signature, it appears he transferred his money to somebody before he gets banned.
(03-13-2013, 06:15 PM)Shizzle Wrote: Hahahahaha, such a liar. I should have recorded you saying don't show this to admins because you'd get banned.
And also, the whole reason I was there is because you wanted to sell the dupe for 100k / or Dress.
Also if you look above at his signature, it appears he transferred his money to somebody before he gets banned.

you are so mad
I'm mad, say's the guy who waited in the BR section for an hour before posting on this thread.
Sad that it took you that long to come up with that lie, you know you're lying. So I honestly could care less.
You knew better than to have this dupe, good day sir.
Lights are blacklisted, having a dupe of one is bad but some people have them from a time when they weren't blacklisted. Passing the dupe along or selling the dupe, however, is promoting rulebreak / attempting to bypass a blacklisted tool.
(03-13-2013, 06:51 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Lights are blacklisted, having a dupe of one is bad but some people have them from a time when they weren't blacklisted. Passing the dupe along or selling the dupe, however, is promoting rulebreak / attempting to bypass a blacklisted tool.

I know and im sorry, i have deleted all my dupes and it will never happend again
I still think the ban should be done, although you say it won't happen again.
I'm doubting that. But it's up to the admins to decide your fate.
I've also heard he had a smoke dupe, which is also not allowed?