Seriously.............
Thumbs Down 
Your name: [FL:RP] Indigo

Your ban ID: 26950

Banned by: Guess WHO?! [FL:RP] Salinsky...

Reason:Moderator disrespect, next time say it to my face.

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: I am so done! I see that salinsky joins the server before he is on it i stated a negative opinion about him in OOC so i said i "HATED" him but i know that is a really strong word to use to a moderator and he pulled me to a rooftop and told me "So you were talking behind my back huh?" and so i said "Yes i had said something very negative about you that i shouldn't have said and if came across as aggressive then i apologize" at this points he is doing nothing (Checking the logs) and then i see him talking and guess what my favorite saying pops up!

Disconnect: Visit Fearlessrp.net for more information about your ban

I just stated my opinion about a moderator.... but when someone states there opinion about this http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=27708 Nothing happens...
[Image: 130321065341723405.gif]
Click the pic to add me on steam
I told Salinsky what you had said.
Just to proof you actually said it, here: [Image: Y15dCae.png]

That's what you said when Salinsky was joining.
When he was in the server you said " I love you Salinsky ".
I know people like you, you're all nice to that person but behind their back you're saying all kinds of things about them.
You won't get away with these things, ever.

It's not only a strong word because he is a Moderator.
If you would've said you HATED me you'd get a ban too.
Disrespect is disrespect.
Dude please stop posting everytime and everywhere this pointless ban request. You are very very annoying, the thing that no one likes in real life as of course in-game is "talking behind someone's back". I didn't get from start your whining to Salinsky (who i think is a nice moderator). It was something like "Salinsky has joined the game" and you started insta-hate. I was talking with Salinsky in many contentious situations and he almost always gives a chance to give explain. That what you did was, i think, unforgivable, the "talking behind someone's back" thing.. i think you should just start thinking next time and you wont have such bans. And again please stop posting everywhere this pointless br. Regards
This Unban Req is pointless, it's under 24 hours and you DID break rules.
I do not relive that moderators should concern themselves with the opinion of other before their joining also salinsky. I am sorry but If you can't take the words I hate you from a 14 year old kid then I am sorry once more

And one last question what rule did I break I did not insult this moderator I simply stated I did not like him at all.
Funny how on your profile you are 17 years old. + a little respect for the older person, ok? you are a "14 year old kid" as you said, so i think saying something like this to 4 years older moderator is at least stupid.
I admit it was stupid but guess what it's not BANNABLE
Talking behind moderator's back is especially unfair and i think you deserved this ban + its under 24 hours so this BR shouldn't be found here. An administrator should close this pointless thread.
Disrespect is not allowed, you have been here for about 2 months, you should know that by now.

General Rules: 4. Do not insult players and admins in out-of-character chats
Disrespect???? Where cause I sure as hell don't see it :o

Ok now this is here I am confused when does I hate you become disrespect\insults?