[Unban] Wweee2345
(03-12-2013, 07:30 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Its funny how you continued to accelerate UNTIL you had run us over.

Well, Verenikin. Since HE physically pressed space at that time, but in game still was accelerating. That's an obvious fact that he crashed. A player is still running/moving/doing whatever he was doing till he crashed for a second or two, before the disconnect appears for us others.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(03-12-2013, 07:32 PM)Verenikin Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 07:31 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 07:30 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Its funny how you continued to accelerate UNTIL you had run us over.

I had actually crashed before I even hit you guys.....

And yet your car continued to go FASTER?

The other day Prosto was driving in his Lamborghini and suddenly crashed, but his vehicle continued speeding eventhough there was no driver in it.
I believe that even though you crashed the whole "Trying to slide" next to people is a bit stupid. I mean, who would do that in real life? You're risking lives and you should know better wweee.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(03-12-2013, 07:36 PM)GhostRider Wrote:

The other day Prosto was driving in his Lamborghini and suddenly crashed, but his vehicle continued speeding eventhough there was no driver in it.

His car went away when he left (shown in my picture when).
(03-12-2013, 07:50 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 07:36 PM)GhostRider Wrote:

His car went away when he left (shown in my picture when).

The disconnect doesnt show up until a few moments after. The incidents being shown with the deaths being in those few seconds and then the disconnect showed up from the crash.

Holdem
I realize it was a bit stupid now especially since I actually hit people. My intention was more to be as a joke or stunt, not to ruin the situation that been going on. It was a stunt that went bad and I regret even thinking about doing it, but it wasnt intentionally to hurt anyone either.
Let's be fair. You did something that was unintentional, that happens, but the fact is that what you did in connection with it is just pure stupidity, you should have thought better in that situation, it is really just waiting to happen.

The ban will stay. As for another time, don't try to make "sunts" or "tricks" in your vehicle, it can go horribly wrong.

Appeal denied, thread closed.