[Unban] Wweee2345
Your name: |SP| Wweee2345

Your ban ID: 26942

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Mass CDM, disconnect to avoid admin

Involved: Whoever I hit when I crashed, Infernaw and Narcotic

Why we should unban you:

Well from what Griim told me, I hit about 5 players before I crashed. My intentions were to slide next to them as a joke and now Im realizing that probably wasn't the smartest thing to do. Right before I hit and was going in for the slide, my game crashed with the error 'too many indexes found in the program buffer' or something similar to that. By the time I was going to get back on, I found 3-4 messages on Steam saying I got banned.

I understand the consequences for the CDM whether it be intentional or not and this is probably due to my own fault of not thinking the situation through all the way. But I also know the consequences of disconnecting to avoid the situation, which I wouldn't do.

Im looking back now and seeing that it was a mistake to even think of it as a joke especially since the results were as dire and RP interrupting as this was.
Can you prove that it was a crash? It said you disconnected.
(03-12-2013, 06:59 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Can you prove that it was a crash? It said you disconnected.

Crashes show up as disconnecting instead of a network time out
Well I had a message similar to this:

[Image: indexbufferbullshit.png]

I dont have a screenshot of mine, but this was the error I had.
Whether you crashed or not, you still knocked over 5 people, I was told that you were going after them to "slip past".
(03-12-2013, 07:26 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Whether you crashed or not, you still knocked over 5 people, I was told that you were going after them to "slip past".

I was going to slide right next to them to scare them a bit. Right after I pressed space to slide, I got that error. Then Griim told me I had hit those people.
Its funny how you continued to accelerate UNTIL you had run us over.
(03-12-2013, 07:30 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Its funny how you continued to accelerate UNTIL you had run us over.

I had actually crashed before I even hit you guys.....
(03-12-2013, 07:31 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 07:30 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Its funny how you continued to accelerate UNTIL you had run us over.

And yet your car continued to go FASTER?
Before you say?

[Image: 63QxPTg.jpg]
(03-12-2013, 07:32 PM)Verenikin Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 07:31 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:

And yet your car continued to go FASTER?

I dont see how I could have been going faster if I slid and then my game crashed.
Crashes show up as disconnecting, Narcotic. I've had the error before and its usually only happens when I use certain weapons and when Im in cars.