new account ....how i...help..
in my greek server on teamfortress is a good server and i have given some perma bans (because of stupid things saying and spamming mic ) and i think that some og the perma banned people make new account and play again ...how i can realise that someone has make new account?

i m asking for some help because i have seen bans from u on people with second account
Why would you permanently ban someone for mic-spamming..?
i wouldnt but they are doing the same things again and again
(03-12-2013, 06:05 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Why would you permanently ban someone for mic-spamming..?

Maybe it was by far not the first time he got kicked/banned for mic spamming
We cannot really give away information on our linked accounts system.

I recommend trying to look elsewhere.
(03-12-2013, 06:29 PM)Adman Wrote: We cannot really give away information on our linked accounts

Although its so obvious since literally every week one staff member gives this info away :p
And why do you ask that here ? On fearless ? Isn't there several, if not hundred or thousands forums about HL2/TF2 server administration ? I'm sure there is ...
Google might give a better answer.
You have to IP ban them, I'm not really sure how it works, but when you IP ban them you ban the IP of their actuall computer or something, so they can't make a new account; you would still be banned.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(03-12-2013, 07:03 PM)Midget Wrote: You have to IP ban them, I'm not really sure how it works, but when you IP ban them you ban the IP of their actuall computer or something, so they can't make a new account; you would still be banned.

IP Ban = Fail. You can change your IP as you change your clothes.
MAC Address ban = Win. Can't be changed, or hardly. Some people gonna cry "You can change your network interface MAC ! DUMB NUB !". Modem's MAC can't be changed, face it.
Steam ID ban = Half-win (depends if they're rich/dumb enough to have several accounts)