[Guide] The Economy of Evocity and Business Guide
Recently, when running a shop of some sort, I've been hearing people say things such as "OMG WHAT CHINESE $250?! IT NOT THAT EXPENSIVE IN REAL LIFE WHY YOU NO SELL FOR LIKE $5?" So I decided to create this guide.

The Economy

In the town of Evocity, prices are higher than they would be in any other area. (AKA in real life) Instead of a carton of milk costing $3, in Evocity, it would usually cost around $300. These prices may seem high, but in comparison, they are just like the average economy.

In Evocity's economy, there are no cents, since there is no need for dimes, or quarters, or nickles.

Evocity's economy is the way it is because of the way its citizens are paid, both legally and illegally. Unemployment checks could range between $350 to $700 a week. Or $50 - $100 a day. Many citizens in Evocity have also taken to illegal matters, such as illegally printing counterfeit money, or possessing many automatic meth-labs to sell on the street. Since then, the city's economy has plummeted heavily, resulting in retail prices, unemployment checks, and minimum wage skyrocketing.

How To Run a Proper Business or Shop

Most businesses and stores become unsuccessful and end in bankruptcy in Evocity. Not everyone knows how to run a proper business, nor is it right for everyone, but I'm here to tell you, that if it is right for you, how to run a successful business.

The first rule of running a business, do not sell everything in shipments. Not everyone wants to buy five of something when they only want one. The reason they are manufactured in shipments, are so you may sell your stock to individuals, and then restock when you are out.

Buy one shipment of each item you wish to sell. Don't sell everything, only sell things you believe people will purchase. If you run a gun shop, don't buy shipments of flare guns and glocks, buy shipments of Deagles, AK47's, etc. Once you've sold all of your stock, buy some more.

To make profit, you need to make more money than the market price. If you're selling chinese food, sell each for $350. In time, once you've sold all of your stock, you will have made $500 profit. Make sure not to make your prices outrageous, or people won't buy from you.

I hope this helps you! Now get out there and sell!!!

The following 2 users Like buffalobagingi's post:
  • Rahiro, KurdishFalcon
Guide approved.
Personally I believe it's more profitable to sell by the shipment, because you may buy a shipment of AWP's, and someone wants to buy one. What if nobody ever asks for any again? Sure you got 4 AWP's, but you just wasted a bit of money on them..
Excellent post. I will definitely link it to any smart ass talking about actual prices next time it happens
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • D0ctor
Nice. Been thinking about making one of these guides.
I hate it when you're trying to run a business and you lose a customer because "omg that price?!!11! that is huuuge!!!1!"
It's just annoying.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Perfect guide for new players, alot of people should read it since they are still making mistakes.