Ban Request on Mary Poppins and Frozered
Name of player: Mary Poppins and Frozered

SteamID: Micky STEAM_0:0:16814936 This might be him under one of his other names
Frozered STEAM_0:1:41942273

Time in GMT: not to sure it happened a day ago just was to busy to upload it then

Server: v2p

Summary: It will take to long to display all that Micky did but the evidence I have would lead to nothing less than a perma ban. Obviously not my choice to make but I would like him off this server as would many others. The Video is mostly based around Micky aka Mary Poppins but Frozered is seen multiple times with him and helping. Below the video you will see pictures of their steam account and all the names they changed into including Mary Poppins having the name [FL]Mickey

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yknTmu-k9...e=youtu.be
The video shows LENIN (STEAM_0:0:16814936) (Now with his name as Marry Poppins):

Prop pushing
Prop killing
Prop blocking
FailRPing
Breaking FearRP
Disconnecting to avoid arrest
Mass CDMing

The video shows Frozered (STEAM_0:1:41942273):

Disconnecting to avoid arrest
CDMing
[Image: mary.PNG]
[Image: frozered.PNG]

Alright these are those images I was talking about with the multiple names, sorry about it not working last post.
Hello. I got a video on Mary Poppins proppushing as seen in the video. Alsow one more when he CDMed multiple persons in a taxi and then proppushing it because it got stuck. If you want to i can upload the video to youtube and link it.
RIP in Pepperonis.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player(s) LENIN (STEAM_0:0:16814936), (STEAM_0:1:41942273) was found violating rules regarding prop usage, FearRP, arrests, car usage.
Suspension will be applied for 2 months and 3 days.

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team