Questions about a bug bite...
I want pictures!
(03-12-2013, 04:42 PM)Adman Wrote: Or there is always... A&E.

American A&E: A&E

English A&E: Volunteering your-self to be almost killed by amateur doctors who text while operating on you.
well, yea... doesn't look bad anymore, still a little red and inflated, but it reduced ALOT since yesterday. got some anti-alegry medicine yesterday and is making it look much better. and feel better as well.
(03-12-2013, 06:55 PM)Nate500 Wrote: well, yea... doesn't look bad anymore, still a little red and inflated, but it reduced ALOT since yesterday. got some anti-alegry medicine yesterday and is making it look much better. and feel better as well.

Then you had an acute reaction to a house-spider.

This may sound daft to some people, But house spiders can lead to someone's arm having to be amputated. Reason being that some people have an allergy to their bites and it can cause major damage if not attended to immediately.
yea, which only reason it was so bad (compared to my previous ones) is because i noticed about 3 bites in the same area, followed by one that is closer to the nail. So if it was an allergic reaction then it was just so bad due to the amount of venom it injected to that area.
(03-13-2013, 11:19 PM)Nate500 Wrote: yea, which only reason it was so bad (compared to my previous ones) is because i noticed about 3 bites in the same area, followed by one that is closer to the nail. So if it was an allergic reaction then it was just so bad due to the amount of venom it injected to that area.

No, House spiders don't have venom but can still cause a reaction like that.
Go to hospitel its betetr and more safe
(03-15-2013, 07:48 AM)Qatar948 Wrote: Go to hospitel its betetr and more safe

No.

No need, and fix your grammar.
lol, thank you guys for your concern, but it is better now. still itches every now and then, but it's good. (i didn't go to a hospital but got it looked at by a friend of my mom's who is a doctor)
Most likely a hobo spider(That is no joke their name). Not quite as poisonous as a black widow or brown recluse, but enough cause itching of the skin, soreness, swelling, and at some times minor headaches. I recommend seeing a doctor immediately.
Does it look slightly like this?
[Image: laurie-butt-bite1.jpg]
If it is severely worse than this, go to the hospital.