Questions about a bug bite...
> 911 <
Could be poison.
Not trying to be dirty or sumin', but pictures would help us find out what it was aswell..
And like everybody else said, DOOOOCTAAAAAAH!
(03-11-2013, 09:12 PM)DubpleRW Wrote: Not trying to be dirty or sumin', but pictures would help us find out what it was aswell..
And like everybody else said, DOOOOCTAAAAAAH!

I'll get to the doctors sometime soon, and if you REALLY want pictures... Your wish, might be granted.
Pictures would help yeah, but I'm not some bug expert, your skin or whatever might just react like that too it, experienced some bites myself though my house is just... bad. Lurks shit in each and every, corner. Anyways, pictures helps, yeah.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Don't worry you'll just turn into Spider Nate.

Yeah do what they are saying.
Get to a doctor as soon as possible seeing as this can happen from a brown recluse bite:

(03-12-2013, 04:11 PM)Brian Wrote: Get to a doctor as soon as possible seeing as this can happen from a brown recluse bite:

Just added a nice little spoiler as I almost threw up all over my food when I saw that picture.
The following 4 users Like Narc's post:
  • Anakonda, Reefanis, Salinsky, Makarov
(03-12-2013, 04:13 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 04:11 PM)Brian Wrote: Get to a doctor as soon as possible seeing as this can happen from a brown recluse bite:

Just added a nice little spoiler as I almost threw up all over my food when I saw that picture.

Sorry!. i forgot that to some poeple it would throw them off certain things, thanks for making it spoilered though!. Sorry narco.
I don't know man, lets ponder at all the Fearlessians with medical degrees.

Anyhow, I'm surprised you haven't seen a doctor yet. How long does it take where you are?

Or there is always... A&E.
Go to a doctor
<3