BR on Friendlyguy, Decie_Ere, A_C_T_9_7, [FL:RP]Starkiller
Name of player: Friendlyguy, Decie_Ere, A_C_T_9_7 First raid, Second-[FL:RP]Starkiller

SteamID: Friendlyguy STEAM_0:0:17611352
decie_ere STEAM_0:1:62121734
A_C_T_9_7 STEAM_0:1:43023895
[FL:RP]Starkiller STEAM_0:0:48436486
Time in GMT: First one was around 18:20, Second time was about 18:40

Server: v2p

Summary: It all started with me becoming pres. About 4 minutes later, Friendlyguy and someone else (Cant remember his name) Come up the elevator straight to my floor, Which results them in being handcuffed by my HSS right away since they were trespassing. Then they come up that they want a meeting, But that's denied because they were trespassing and I was quite busy. Then they start saying something about a reason to raid, And are forced outside by my SS. Five minutes later they ofcourse come to raid me. I only had one SS which died right away, So they get to me straight out. I am being told that I will be released for a fee of 10k Aka 5k for friendly, and some other guy. Then other guy screamed "And mee" so I guess thats another 5k. So 15k in total for a ransom..Seems legit. (Video n1)
After that I told them that 2k is max, So he "changes his mind" and says "I dont really like this guy, Lets just kill him" So that happens. (Video2) Inbetween I asked them for a reason and response was : Because you didn't listen to us and drugs are illegal. Another legit reason, Ikr.( Sadly this is not on the video.) After I die, My friend takes the position and tells me that he'll give it back to me after I get out of hospital. (Aka NLR expires.) So that happened. Two minutes pass..Guess what! Another guy comes up, He is told to go down right away. No idea why didn't he get cuffed, But thats not the problem here. The fading doors were open so he runs in saying something about checking out my offices, After like five seconds he runs back in here and kills me. Guess what his reason was! (Screen number2) And so, Ends this BR.
Evidence: (Ignore the other guy that is not IG talking, Just me running livestreams in the background)

Video1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldErqnqf6Eg
Video2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4R0MIgr4yc
Screen1
[Image: 5mh55.png] Rebel raider.
Screen n2
[Image: 98wq2u.jpg] Starkiller RDM hostage
I had a reason to hostage you, I wanted money and I was going to force you to make laws my way.
Ï was the SS that was protecting Mlokso, and also his friend who took the president spot when he died. Those 3 guys came back and we asked for a reason, then they said something about the drug laws that they didn't like. After that, they all stormed in and I managed to kill one of them before they got me. Not sure what happened after that.

I tried to cuff Starkiller, but he just ran away and since we were moving to another location I didn't run after him. Then he came back with a Mac 10 went straight for the president. He wasn't trying to hit me, he was trying to kill Mlokso, which he succeesed in.

(03-10-2013, 08:26 PM)starkiller56 Wrote: I had a reason to hostage you, I wanted money and I was going to force you to make laws my way.

Oh really? Then why did you just kill him straight away? Oh, and also

6. Do not raid the president just to earn money or because you don't like speed limits or high taxes. Get good reasons first.
how can you post it on me i'm not in any of the vids or screenshots so how do you know it was me?
(03-11-2013, 06:53 PM)A_C_T_9_7 Wrote: how can you post it on me i'm not in any of the vids or screenshots so how do you know it was me?

While I was being asked for money to release me, You were the one to say "And meee" Therefore you were a part of the raid, Since you wanted money too. Video1
well i watched all the vids and my ign did not come up once
(03-12-2013, 11:31 AM)A_C_T_9_7 Wrote: well i watched all the vids and my ign did not come up once

Watch the first video, About 5 secs into the video you are shown speaking.
It's been 8 days already. Is this going to get solved or not?
Approved.