looking for the old good days as a Freelancer
The old and Good days of Killjoy's clan, Freelancer

dam this was the best clan ever, (if u ingore semperfi cause wel yeah OVERPOWERED /troll)

asking, is there any clan like the Old freelancer coming back?

Cherry berry, Freelancer Florida (if I remeber good)

((f*ck Gramma /troll))
It was Kenny's can, not Killjoy's, and saint has the whole RvB RP going on.
Hahaha, Killjoy is (was) the leader of SemperDemper, Cherry! Cheese Kenny was the leader of Freelancers, which got shut down by SemperFi Sad
And I'd totally say that The Crusaders is alot better than the old Freelancers. ^^ (Crusaders is actually kinda Freelancers' sons Tounge)
God i really hated that war, especialy cause i made Raffi rage and i caused them to Shut down <.<
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(04-18-2011, 11:40 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Killjoy is (was) the leader of SemperDemper

Lol? Since when? Granted he made the Clan page and started it all off, but he distinctly said that there is no leader, we just band together. He's just a VERY important figure in the clans history. :3
(04-19-2011, 12:03 AM)Flame Wrote: God i really hated that war, especialy cause i made Raffi rage and i caused them to Shut down <.<

How can you hate it, you slayed the entire freelancers clan with 1 UMP and saved killjoy.
You even got a medal for it.
And yea there was no real leader however Killjoy sort of was our spokesperson / voice of the clan.
-Signature removed-
I started it, I did some coordinating and stuff, but never did I 'pull rank' on any decision or move the clan did. In fact, I quit SemperFi and it's doing just fine without me.

However Cherry, if you just can't shut up with the flaming, I'll be more than happy to 'hammer' you back to where ever you came from.
I was talking to you about my Freelancer clan yesterday, and there is a thread about it. Also "Agent Florida" Was the only state none of the 49 freelancers in RvB were named after, as in the story Florida no longer exists

This website helps me alot for my clan rp Cheese

http://rvb.wikia.com/wiki/Freelancer