Reason for this being denied?
I had posted a BR with very good evidance but apperantly it was not good enough of FREEZAK saying being gay is some type of diesase and that prosto thinking thats its wrong and shouldnt happen?

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=27708
[Image: 130321065341723405.gif]
Click the pic to add me on steam
Send the administrator who reviewed the request (in this case narcotic) a PM, no need to make a new topic.
I did he just so happens to ignore me evry time i do (i in-gme pm'd him)
Your ban made no sense, as i wrote in my sentence to end this pointless conversation. at least your BR made my day.

btw. why are you trying so hard to ban me? dont want to say anything but i dont believe you are from 95' as you behave really childishy.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Prosto
FREEZAK what your doing is the same thing as agruing in ooc so you might as well pm me or i will just ignore you
(03-10-2013, 06:29 PM)FREEZAK Wrote: i dont believe you are from 95'

You should have heard his voice(sarcasm), also Freezak is right, that BR made my day.

Why would you try to ban us so hard, we dont even know you, are you butthurt or something?
please ignore me and stop posting pointless ban requests as you are obstructing admin's work. im just ending this conversation.
He simply stated that HE think beeing gay is not okai. if thats what he thinks then that is wha he thinks. he wasnt immature about it.
He stated his opinion, it's not like you can't speak freely, just that you don't use offensive terms.

He never broke a rule by what he did.

Closed.
To clear some things up...

The things that Freezak said in OOC are HIGHLY offensive.
I don't care if it is your opinion it can still be considered offensive and will not be displayed as such in the future.
Topics like this are best kept out of OOC to help protect all of our players.

As for the ban I will talk with Narc but at least you tried to not talk about it in ooc freezak...
Need some builds for RP? Click here!