Your favorite snus! :)
Wink 
What's your favorite snus?
If you don't know what it is, I will explain it.

Snus or Swedish snuff, is a moist powder tobacco product originated from a variant of dry snuff in the early 19th century in Sweden, consumed by placing it under the lip for extended periods of time. The precursor of snus, the dry form of snuff inhaled through the nose, was introduced in Europe much earlier. Snus is a form of snuff that is used in a manner similar to American dipping tobacco, but typically does not result in the need for spitting. Snus is also unique in that it is steam-pasteurized rather than fire-cured, is not fermented and contains no added sugar. The sale of snus is illegal in the European Union,[1][2] but due to exemptions, it is still manufactured and consumed primarily in Sweden and Norway. Its popularity is growing in the United States as an alternative to smoking and traditional "chewing" tobacco. In Sweden, snus is often used to quit smoking, which has lead to a significant decrease in the prevalence of smoking among men. In fact, Sweden has the lowest male smoking rate in the European Union. Females in Sweden, who are less likely to use snus, have similar smoking rates to neighboring countries.
Previously, Swedish snus was only available by mail order within the United States; however, an increasing number of tobacco retailers have begun to stock popular Swedish snus products. R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, Philip Morris USA, and U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company now produce similar products called Camel Snus, Marlboro Snus, and Skoal Snus, respectively. While it's packaged in much the same way (moist tobacco in a small pouch), production methods vary considerably from traditional Scandinavian methods. Additionally, differences in the way American snus is formulated may also diminish some of the possible benefits. Swedish Match, the leading manufacturer of Swedish snus, is currently test-marketing snus in Canada, Russia and several regions throughout the United States.

Now, back to the topic. What's your favorite?
I'll start. Mine is the loose snus, called Röda Lacket Lös.
A pic of it: [Image: images%3Fq%3DR%25C3%25B6da%2Blacket%2Bl%...29,r:3,s:0] And of the box: [Image: images%3Fq%3DR%25C3%25B6da%2Blacket%2Bl%...96&bih=631]

What's yours? Smile
I have no favorite, because I don't use it. Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I dont use either.

* Prune does nothing.
nice
I prefer the old school way of consuming tobacco to get tumors.
tl;dr
also I don't use that shit.
-Signature removed-
Grov Orginal, best Snuff there is
My Norwegian friend was talking about this, I said I'd rather not kill myself early, so he asked me to help him quit. Wink
OFF TOPIC: He didn't ask IF you used it, he asked WHAT your favorite brand was. Then don't reply with stuff like that, jeez.
It's in General Discussion, you can go off topic. Much better than going off topic in a topic related sub-forum.