Ban Request: [ÐÄGGËR] Shizzle ㋡
Video 
Name of player: [ÐÄGGËR] Shizzle ㋡

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40896633

Time in GMT: 16:00 - 16:28 (Not sure of exact time)

Server: V_2p

Summary: CDM to avoid arrest, Breaking Fear RP, RDM

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcxLxesLv...tube_gdata

RDM:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp1Ud4lyqEM

Edit* Just a side-note if you check the logs for ooc from 16:28 onwards you will notice that Shizzle has been harasing players.
Oh you were the one trying to arrest me for reckless driving when I wasn't even driving the car in the first place.

In the second video your friend says "you have to take responsibility for your own vehicle" then laughs about it.

Which is wrong in this case. Example: If you stole my car and CDM somebody, it wouldn't be my fault.
This ban doesn't relate to the reason for the arrest.

Just the breaking of Fear RP, Intentional CDM to avoid arrest and RDM on Shizzles behalf, nothing to do with you being arrested.
I understand that, I was just pointing out your FailRP. The first video isn't enough evidence for a ban just so you know.

The second video wasn't necessarily an RDM, Shizzle can't post here so I guess we'll see what the admin has to say about it.
Why can't Shizzle post here?
By the way admins. I was a witness.
Here is my statement.
I turned a corner from the side with the nexus garage ramp and I see a fire in the road so I pull over and start to put down cones and the next second a Lamborghini speeds past. Then when I had finished with that I find a red Ferrari in a collision with a tides truck and a dead body from the trajectory of the truck so I ask him to step out and I fire some shots to threaten him then lag happens then the driver randomly dies then he comes back and he drives away. Stopping only after running someone over where he backs up and goes over it again and repeats it for 4 times. Then he drives away while shoot the cabin.
(03-09-2013, 10:58 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Why can't Shizzle post here?

I wouldn't know for sure, probably his warning level. You'd have to ask one of the admins.
(03-09-2013, 11:50 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: By the way admins. I was a witness.
Here is my statement.
I turned a corner from the side with the nexus garage ramp and I see a fire in the road so I pull over and start to put down cones and the next second a Lamborghini speeds past. Then when I had finished with that I find a red Ferrari in a collision with a tides truck and a dead body from the trajectory of the truck so I ask him to step out and I fire some shots to threaten him then lag happens then the driver randomly dies then he comes back and he drives away. Stopping only after running someone over where he backs up and goes over it again and repeats it for 4 times. Then he drives away while shoot the cabin.

Are you sure this is the same case? because I can't remember a fire. probably my bad memory.

(03-09-2013, 10:23 PM)MikeZero25x Wrote: I understand that, I was just pointing out your FailRP. The first video isn't enough evidence for a ban just so you know.

The second video wasn't necessarily an RDM, Shizzle can't post here so I guess we'll see what the admin has to say about it.

Not really fail rp, arresting the person in the drivers seat of the car as we finally got you to stop.

As for the videos we will leave that for an admin to decide.
(03-09-2013, 10:58 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Why can't Shizzle post here?

Shizzle is banned from posting after disrespect towards soemone or something
That is weird, because he did post yesterday.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=27647

(03-09-2013, 12:46 PM)Shizzle Wrote: Wow lol that looks fun XD