Unban Request ParachutePeople
Your name: (ParachutePeople)

Your ban ID: (26535)

Banned by: ([FL] Beflok)

Reason: (Ban request 27437 approved, Shooting and killing an a cuffed player as cop)

Involved: (Buddy Christ + [CJ] Ezio Auditore Da Firenze + ParachutePeople + TheCyberSheep)

Why we should unban you: (I did kill the guy i wont deny that but he got his "DAD" which was actually his friend and then he was trying to say that the guy wasnt prop spawning, i may have overreacted and killed him. In the video show agianst me though it cuts off right after that eventhough i arrested him agian for prop spawning because there was no admin online and he continuded inill the server crashed, there for i think i did my best to stop it and even though it was RP i didnt want the server to crash. Also TheCyberSheep was there and can prove what i said. )
I cut the video because it was pointlessly showing him re-spawning, running straight back over there and trying to troll and then you backseat administrating. Another reason I cut the video, was because I was randomly knifed while I was watching, because of the blurred vision there isn't much you can really see.

The server didn't crash. He continued until he was permanently banned by Beflok.

Instead of killing him and then later arresting him because he was "prop spawning" you could have taken screenshots, recorded him or called a moderator or an admin.

The video clearly shows you killing him while he was handcuffed, and in this unban request you just admitted to backseat administration.
Lead by example.
(03-09-2013, 02:20 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: I cut the video because it was pointlessly showing him re-spawning, running straight back over there and trying to troll and then you backseat administrating. Another reason I cut the video, was because I was randomly knifed while I was watching, because of the blurred vision there isn't much you can really see.

The server didn't crash. He continued until he was permanently banned by Beflok.

Instead of killing him and then later arresting him because he was "prop spawning" you could have taken screenshots, recorded him or called a moderator or an admin.

The video clearly shows you killing him while he was handcuffed, and in this unban request you just admitted to backseat administration.

I was new to the server and TheCyberSheep was there and can prove that you cut before the guy crashed the server.
He never did crash the server...He made the server lag up like mad, along with 2 other people. They all got perma banned..
Does it matter if I cut the video before he spawned props and then you arrested him? It doesn't change the fact you shot him, while he was handcuffed and he was defenseless..
Lead by example.
Ban will serve its term.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!