Rules translators
(03-09-2013, 06:02 PM)Verenikin Wrote: I could do a Russian one, but sadly most Russians on the server really don't care about the rules :/

You guys are in Soviet Russia, Gmod is prob the place with the least amount of rules. No offense.

(03-09-2013, 06:02 PM)Verenikin Wrote: I could do a Russian one, but sadly most Russians on the server really don't care about the rules :/

Sounds good to me, the more languages the better.

Dutch, German and French are done now. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
We need in Spanish as well. I shall force Holdem to translate.
I could translate in Norwegian if you'd like it, I don't know about other people in my country, but I can't really understand Danish.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
After 2 hours translating into Polish is done. Hope you will add it to the game, just sent a PM.
This is a brilliant idea. Sadly, my primary language knowledge lies with 'English' for now, however, I do know French and Spanish, but do not know much about them.
Regards,
aviator
I could translate to Spanish, may need a little while.
Just thought I would say, you have all done a brilliant job on this, the rules page looks amazing!
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • Freezak
Oh snap!

If this would be announced in News Section I would react to it much faster :p

(03-09-2013, 07:51 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote:

You guys are in Soviet Russia, Gmod is prob the place with the least amount of rules. No offense.

I didn't get what should this mean... At all
(03-09-2013, 09:25 PM)Midget Wrote: I could translate in Norwegian if you'd like it, I don't know about other people in my country, but I can't really understand Danish.

You can read Danish, can't you? The words are very similar to Norwegian. However, when they speak Danish it is hard to understand them.