Rules translators
I'm looking for people who want to help me translating the rules in different languages. I would like a German version, a French version, Danish version and a Dutch version which I will write myself.

If you want to help, you need to have the languages above as native or second language. Your grammar has to be proper. No Google Translate of course. You need to have good knowledge of the rules since it'll be hard for me to check rules written in a language I don't know.

When new rules come out I'll ask you to translate them as well. The deadline to finish it is end of March. 1 person per language which I will choose.

Reward: Honorable place in the credits and my appreciation.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Freezak
I'm up to translate it in French!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
I could translate the rules into Slovak (/ Czech) if you'd like these aswell.
(03-09-2013, 11:54 AM)Tingfinder Wrote: I would love to do the danish version! Is there any deadline? I am currently ill, so I don't feel like doing it right now.

SoulRipper Wrote:When new rules come out I'll ask you to translate them as well. The deadline to finish it is end of March. 1 person per language which I will choose.
I'll sort out the Danish version.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • ChrilLe
The French version is done (thank you Generation), the Danish version is being made by Narcotic and the Dutch version by me.

We only need someone for a German version. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • GhostRider, Weecow
I could do a Russian one, but sadly most Russians on the server really don't care about the rules :/
I can translate into Polish as there are some poles and i think having rules in Polish language wont do anything wrong.
He said German, French, Danish and Dutch.

I think this is enough
If people are happy to translate into other languages, I see nothing wrong having them.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • Freezak, Dr Tomorrow