Cant stop crashing.
Hey, This morning the server is'nt stoping crashing.

Look what i have :

Le joueur doofi a rejoint la partie.
Error! Variable "$basetexture" is multiply defined in material "models/lee/mustang/carpet"!
(<3) (OOC) CaveSquirrel: I hate elevators...
*** Mark 'Wulf' Anderson takes out a Crowbar from their backup.
R4yb0 removed prop_dynamic
(<3) (OOC) Adria_Penguin: And cops, and lawyers...
Le joueur [FL] s.J. a rejoint la partie.
(<3) (OOC) CaveSquirrel: Yes i hate you...Cheese
R4yb0 removed sent_keypad
Requesting texture value from var "$basetexture" which is not a texture value (material: models/props_combine/com_shield001a)
Requesting texture value from var "$basetexture" which is not a texture value (material: models/props_combine/com_shield001a)
Requesting texture value from var "$basetexture" which is not a texture value (material: models/props_c17/frostedglass_01a)
Requesting texture value from var "$basetexture" which is not a texture value (material: models/props_c17/frostedglass_01a)
Requesting texture value from var "$basetexture" which is not a texture value (material: models/props_combine/tprings_globe)
Requesting texture value from var "$basetexture" which is not a texture value (material: models/props_combine/tprings_globe)
Disconnect: Furlings timed out.
Disconnect: Furlings timed out.
im not sure what is going on, but i think the server is being a bitch right now
or another Ddos attack, no clue, aint my area of expertiseTounge
Most likely the garrysmod update
Isnt this number 3 thread of the crashing problem?
It is Garry with his wonderful updates.. I heard the car sounds are HL2 jeep sounds again, and that people crash when they see someone die?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(04-17-2011, 01:02 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: It is Garry with his wonderful updates.. I heard the car sounds are HL2 jeep sounds again, and that people crash when they see someone die?

Lol. Silly garry. We should come up with RP reasons Tounge

Like 'when someone sees someone else die - they get too sad and thus stop being able to function for a while (i.e crash) " Tounge
The following 2 users Like Sniperwolf's post:
  • SoulRipper, Noobias
Somebody put the wrong fuel in the car, now they sound like crap Tounge

PS: I lost that crowbar.. Now is me sad :C
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • SoulRipper
It's not mostly Garrys Fault

Its Valve's Mostly Every Game that uses the Source Engine, Mainly TF2 and Gmod

Crashes, Gmod Crashes when people die, TF2 crashes when you try to use the loadout half of the time.

Ever since Valve's big update everythings been messed up. So Garry had to fix Gmod but its not fixed all they way.

I cant even look at the news on Steam for Gmod without Steam crashing, every other game is fine though.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I found another bug too..
Last time i've got killed while i had an Aug out, but I am still having the Aug in my inventory... Same with Mp5 etc.
(04-17-2011, 07:46 PM)CaveSquirrel Wrote: I found another bug too..
Last time i've got killed while i had an Aug out, but I am still having the Aug in my inventory... Same with Mp5 etc.

Ye, and I'm not 100% sure, but I think weapons don't drop when you die and you have them in your hands.