Ban has been expiried
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: [ i Am ] Donny

Your ban ID: 26218

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: BR Approved: Racism - Extended due to priors

Involved:

Why we should unban you:
I have already understood my fault
So, i was banned on 21 days. i threated unban requests to short it , but admin said that i was only banned for 3 days, so i threated unban request again but it was ignored because admins belive that im banned for 3 days.
Let me just quote our Courthouse rules which you've failed to follow

Rules Wrote:Bantime over 1 week - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 1 week after the denial.

The other unban request you've made was denied on the 05-03-2013, 11:42 AM. Which was 3 (three) days ago.

If you care to look over what I've wrote I never said you were banned for three days total. Hell, I'll even quote myself here:
DoomDude1 Wrote:The ban for racism was not 20 days, it was for 3 days as shown in this ban request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=27227

I have extended that ban due to the fact that that was your 8th ban, it's high time you revise your attitude and start following the rules, else you won't stay here for much longer.

I advise you read it - I've made the really important part bolded and larger so it easier to notice.

Also, unban request denied as user failed to follow Courthouse rules, warning issued as well.