Unban [FL:RP] WorldWideCoffee
Your name: [FL:RP] WorldWideCoffee

Your ban ID: 26560

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Crashing the server 3 times/Lying to Fultzy

Involved: Qwerty/Gunfish

Why we should unban you:Well, i went on v2d with gunfish wanting to go on and bullshit in TS and i wanted to build my gambling machine as it didnt work a week ago. So here's the story. My easy precision tool for some reason crashes the server due to possibly my settings or a gmod issue or whatever. The first time it happened i had gotten a gmod update 3 days before trying to build again so i thought maybe it had fixed my tool. but once i welded the props together server had crashed. The second time. I had changed a few settings around and changed props thinking it was just that but once again once they welded it had crashed. During that i was in teamspeak and Fultzy had warned me not to do it again (Possibly thinking i was doing it on purpose i dont know). The third time around gunfish/Qwerty had given me a console command to revert easy precision back to default settings and i thought it'd work and tried it again. Another crash once again. As soon as it did i had said i didnt do it while Fultzy was in TS as a joke because i knew he was watching me or else he wouldnt of warned me not to do it in the first place. After he had told me he was watching me i admitted to doing it seeing if i could just make him laugh or shake his head at me being stupid by trying it again. But at that point i had tried to retry to join and i got the famous ban message.

Really shitty explaining myself but id rather Fultzy post questions about my actions so i can awnser them
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

You crashed the server twice in a span of 5 minutes. I told you not to do it again. You then do it again. Right as the server crashed you continuously were telling me that it wasn't you that time. I then tell you that I watched you do it and you answered with, "Maybe it was me."

You completely ignored me telling you not to do it again and just did it again. Once again crashing the server. And what I found out Beflok told you not to do it either. But for some odd reason you think you are above warnings.

I will not be unbanning you so hope someone else comes on and thinks otherwise.
I was trying to troubleshoot the issue (I've found the issue btw) in attempt to fix it, I was the one asked coffee to do different things with the tool that eventually crashed the server, is ban is unfair at least in the length of it to say the least.

Anyway after I had information enough to solve the issue he was banned.
When did i ever say i think im above warnings? Only reason i continued doing it was because i thought i had fixed it everytime. I knew you had warned me. I even hesitated pasting it when gunfish had told me to try it because i knew you were around or just checking in on me.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

You did not comply to my warning. I told you not to do it again. But you did it again.
I'd just like to move for Coffee to be unbanned and I to be banned instead.
(03-08-2013, 04:58 PM)GunFISH Wrote: I was trying to troubleshoot the issue (I've found the issue btw) in attempt to fix it, I was the one asked coffee to do different things with the tool that eventually crashed the server, is ban is unfair at least in the length of it to say the least.

Are you a developer?
(03-08-2013, 06:19 PM)Killjoy Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 04:58 PM)GunFISH Wrote: I was trying to troubleshoot the issue (I've found the issue btw) in attempt to fix it, I was the one asked coffee to do different things with the tool that eventually crashed the server, is ban is unfair at least in the length of it to say the least.

Are you a developer?

No the issue was clientsided, and is also fixed with the latest version of Easy Precision(or so I'm told) so update it asap guys.
I think what WWC and Gunfish are guilty of here is simply stupidity. I doubt this was intentional, but WWC should have listened to Fultzy. Banning him when he did it the third time was indeed valid, but an unban or shortening should at least be open to further discussion considering this wasn't a malevolent action.
Coffee do not act like you did not receive warnings. At first we did not know if it was crashing the server that's fine. It took maybe 3 crashes to realize that. When you did find out you did it again. I warned you over mic in team speak the second you thought it was you. I said "STOP whatever you are doing" and you continued. I explained just use easy weld but you ignored me and crashed it again.

You stated "I am trying to find a bug for fearless"

I stated "Send it to the developers some of us want to RP."

I am all for fun and games but whenever I say something YOU DO NOT LISTEN TO ME and it is frustrating as shit.

I love coffee but I don't like preferential treatment, if a player knowingly crashed a server after warnings they should get a ban no matter who it is in my opinion.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!