[Unofficial] The Cutmore Family
Congratulations to A_C_T_9_7 for becoming an enforcer. You've shown potential beyond any normal man and displayed trust that won't be easily forgotten.

Congratulations to Diabetic Walrus for becoming an enforcer. Even as one of the newest members Diabetic Walrus has shown great amounts of loyalty and has made a name for himself with the don as a trusted man.
The Family Welcomes Dreaming as a Soldier. As a new member of the fearless community he has shown that he is trustworthy and is filled with potential to do well in this family.
Hope You all like our new Family Crest. All Credit to LONEWOLF for his amazing work.
Did you see my RP letter look at page 1 if you haven't.
We welcome Yinot to the family as a soldier. Hope you are with us for a long time.
We Welcome M16 Raiinman to the family as an Enforcer.

The Don has a beautiful Wife and I would like you all to welcome Miss Emma Cutmore better known as Kitty<3 Girl Gamer to the family.
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • Stormblessed
~ The Cutmore's Receive a Pristine, Crisp envelope, with the seal "CD" over the fold, upon opening the envelope they find a letter written in cursive. ~

Dear Cutmore Family,

I would like to extend my undying gratitude for allowing me to serve you on 3/17/13.
I'm proud to say the Cutmore's were my first Masters. I am so grateful infact, that I would like to extend my hand in Alliance and Loyalty to the family. If any Cutmore ever requires my services, They will be free of charge minus food and medical supplies!
I hope you consider my offer and I wish you well in your future endeavors and hope we can one day work together again.

Most Sincerely,
Clarence DeBateau
Butler Extraordinaire
The following 1 user Likes Menswear Dog's post:
  • Stormblessed
(03-18-2013, 08:45 PM)SplinterSim4 Wrote: ~ The Cutmore's Receive a Pristine, Crisp envelope, with the seal "CD" over the fold, upon opening the envelope they find a letter written in cursive. ~

Dear Cutmore Family,

I would like to extend my undying gratitude for allowing me to serve you on 3/17/13.
I'm proud to say the Cutmore's were my first Masters. I am so grateful infact, that I would like to extend my hand in Alliance and Loyalty to the family. If any Cutmore ever requires my services, They will be free of charge minus food and medical supplies!
I hope you consider my offer and I wish you well in your future endeavors and hope we can one day work together again.

Most Sincerely,
Clarence DeBateau
Butler Extraordinaire

We would love to have you as our butler, and we are very grateful to accept your request to work for us. If you want, you may even start calling yourself the "Cutmore's Personal Butler" if you wish.

Welcome to the Family,
The Cutmore Family
*** The Don gets in front of everyone to make an announcement*** I am sad to say that I will be closing this family. After much deliberation I felt it is the time to do so. I had a good time being Don for the most part but the family has not turned out how I had intended. It was supposed to be a family built on the foundation of intelligence and trust. But with more members it got worse. Our older members were never on and those that were did not follow the rules we were founded on. Our family turned into an excuse for most of our members, to be aggressive and start conflict. This is something I do not approve of. This family was headed for great things but the more I tried to be diplomatic and passive the more aggressive other members acted. I will not only be resigning as Don but closing the family because after asking the only members I thought worthy to carry this family on it was not so. I thank you all for being trustworthy members of my family and I hope we can still work along side each other in the future.

Rolorox, Jason Cutmore.
The though will live on. The stories people will tell to people far and wide. The sense of "The Cutmores" will stick to people like glue. The family will live on in their minds and in our hearts.