[Unofficial] The Cutmore Family
The Cutmore Family? What you haven't heard of us? Well many people have and most are still alive. The Cutmore Family is not a gang. It is a well organized mafia family. It is made up of some of the most loyal people you could find. We have enough guns and ammunition to destroy a country... But any schmuck can use a gun. The reason we dominate is because we have intelligence on our side. We are a strong diplomatic family. We can get out of any situation with charisma and quick thinking. However don't for a second think we don't have the firepower to serve justice at the end of a barrel. When we come into a city we own it in minutes. We are a fair family, we help those in need and get rid of those who are needy. When we own a city, we protect it. Cops let us roam and people come to our shops for all their needs. If you want to fight you better bring lots of ammo, because if Mental Warfare is a factor, we already won. I leave you with this, watch who you are messing with. It could be a Cutmore and If you point one gun at us, 5 more will be pointed right back at you.

RULES OF THE FAMILY
Pulling out a gun is our last option, only the weak lean on a rifle.
Reactive is not proactive, think before you act.
The Don can handle any situation, do not get in his way.
Respect the higher ranked members, they are there for a reason.
The Don does not give people second chances. Stupidity is what he hates most.

Ranks Of The Cutmore Family

The Don - Rolorox - Intelligence brought him to the top and is the reason he remains there
The Don's Wife - Kitty<3 Girl Gamer - A beautiful, brilliant Woman. The heart of a saint and a shot like a hunter. Don't get to distracted, you will be dead before you could ask her name.
The Underboss - Bukkakus - One of the most loyal men you could meet, an experienced leader with a steady hand and a fast trigger.
The Consigliere - FutileRebellion - The Don's second brain, a man of integrity that intellectually can not be surpassed.
The Capo's - Ghostblade - He may be quite but he strikes swiftly and with force.
- Atrades Jenkins - This man will kill you before you can even speak.
- Warasd007 - A loyal member always deals with his target.
The Veteran Mobsters - LONEWOLF - He will kill you for just touching his car
- Mackinaw - What he lacks in aim he makes up for in brains
The Crowbar - Harrison - Don't piss him off, you might lose your car.
The Doctor - Skyde - The family is always physically ready with the doctor around.
The Mobsters - Paco - Quick with a gun even quicker with his thoughts.
- Soldier138 - She might be new, but her loyalty is unmatched.
The Veterans - NickG81 - Asian Persuasion and intellectual aficionado.
- ±MoDx™ - Always there when you least expect him, don't turn away.
- -AG- Batman - A loyal fighter of great talent.
The Enforcers are a group of extremely loyal guards of the family
- Famous
- BaxteruKzz
- A_C_T_9_7
- Diabetic Walrus
- BaRaCuDeR
- M16 Raiinman
The Soldiers are new recruits with spirit and willpower
- Buhnahnehrs
- Leo Falcone
- Davisky
- GangsterOrangeCheese
- Dreaming

Alliances
Santorini Family

We make sure our family is equipped with the best weaponry and ready to fight. In return all we ask is for loyalty. We are a family big on trust and we always have each others backs.

If you want to be part of our family you do not apply, instead you come and work with us or along side of us. We want to see you in action and gain trust for you. We want to see your loyalty first hand. The Don needs to see how you function in many situations. This way of doing things may keep our family smaller, but it definitely makes it a lot stronger.

WELCOME TO THE CUTMORE FAMILY
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • 10NEW0LF
Nice! You should add a picture though.

Also you should make an alliance section and add me to it!
Yeah I'm getting some of my graphic art friends to make some.
Unofficial has been added to your name. Good luck with the clan
We Welcome Diabetic Walrus to the Family as a soldier
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • Bunchcrunch
Letter is left in the Cutmore Family mail box.

Greetings, I am the Santorini Family Underboss. I wish to make an Alliance with you, your crime family I have heard of. I believe I can trust your mafia. The Santorini Family is looking for more Allies right now, and you seem to look very skilled. With the growing popularity of crime family's in Evo City, there are going to be lots of problem caused with each family. This is the end of this letter, I hope we can be allies.

Signed The Santorini Family Underboss.
The Family welcomes GangsterOrangeCheese as a soldier.
I don't like acting like a hater, but why are you always refering to aggretion or killing?

Also I haven't heard any good words for your clan yet.
Please elaborate Katnotdinner, I don't think I understand what you mean?
Nice to finally see a thread for the Cutmore's.
You guys are a fun group Smile
Good luck with the Mafia!