My laptop monitor is acting like a dick. Someone Help!
[Image: imageqlvn.jpg]

I didn't drop the laptop or get it close to a magnet or some shit. This happened before and the next day it went back to normal. But now this went on for a little longer. Someone got help? All my drivers are up to date. So what should I do?
Well, that's weird
Try running in safe mode with networking.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • Harry Ford
I don't even know or want to know why it looks like the sewage from bigcity..
The following 1 user Likes BearingMetro's post:
  • Harry Ford
Did u get a virus From download so surfing web??try running your anti virus or something inside is broken or something.For my guess u must got a virus

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:46296547&b=9]
The following 1 user Likes Ryuzaki's post:
  • Harry Ford
I also want to add that this only happens on the LAPTOP monitor. external monitors look beautiful.

oh god
[Image: imagevodi.jpg]
Probably not a virus. I recommend sitting in the corner, crying for some 15 minutes, then calling a repair service or Googling extensively.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Harry Ford
Make sure the "cable" of the laptop screen (Inside the laptop) is plugged properly and not broken in any places. You could do this by yourself, if you don't know how you could always use Youtube or Google to help you along or just call a repairing company.
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Harry Ford
Okay my laptop stopped acting like a dick for apparently no reason. Thanks for all the help though.
I think the fix may be of a short term, please try moving your laptop around and see if the problem comes back. If so, I am fairly sure there's something wrong with the cable.