Ban request on Azura
Name of player: Azura

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43284168

Time in GMT: Somewhere around 20:30-20:40 I guess.

Server: V2P

Summary: We were arresting him, and he broke fearRP.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mNxzFXVH...e=youtu.be

Bonus: He claimed that we were "harassing him because of his age", even though we did no such thing.
They were harrassing me, before this happened i had tranqed one of them and tried to run and the other caught up and i shot and missed so i put the tranqualizer away and stated "i surrender" Verenikin then shot me with his reason being "You tried to kill me" even though a tranqualizer is not lethal. He had also along with Razer told me to stop using the mic you f**king 13 year old, but he edited that out ofcourse. He also tried to arrest me when it was someone else who tranqed him. They had wound me up to the point where i couldn't take them so was ignoring them. At the time no admin was on so i had no other option.
(03-06-2013, 09:20 PM)Brian Wrote: They were harrassing me, before this happened i had tranqed one of them and tried to run and the other caught up and i shot and missed so i put the tranqualizer away and stated "i surrender" Verenikin then shot me with his reason being "You tried to kill me" even though a tranqualizer is not lethal. He had also along with Razer told me to stop using the mic you f**king 13 year old, but he edited that out ofcourse. He also tried to arrest me when it was someone else who tranqed him. They had wound me up to the point where i couldn't take them so was ignoring them. At the time no admin was on so i had no other option.

You're basically saying that you backseat admined, even though no rules were broken?

You pulled out a sniper (I couldn't see if it was a tranq) and tried to shoot me. I took you down, it's that simple. Then much later, we arrested you for something entirely different, and this is where you broke fearRP.

We did nothing wrong, if you got any evidence of any rulesbreaks commited by me and my friend, post a BR of your own.
I don't want you to be banned i just want you to leave me alone ffs, i did nothing to you, but you decided thanks to my age you were hunting me down. Don't say you weren't as you followed me when i did nothing and told me to stop using the mic f**king 13 year old!
not to post without permmison but doesnt fearrp have to do with a gun?

2. why didint you handcuff him instead of keep waking him up so he could run and so you provoke him to break rules
(03-06-2013, 09:43 PM)ITS ME Wrote: not to post without permmison but doesnt fearrp have to do with a gun?

2. why didint you handcuff him instead of keep waking him up so he could run and so you provoke him to break rules

You would feel fear from a tazer in real life.
(03-06-2013, 09:43 PM)ITS ME Wrote: not to post without permmison but doesnt fearrp have to do with a gun?

He was handcuffed in the whole video. We were going to arrest him but he didn't even give me the chance to read him his rights or to explain anything, he just ran away like a pure minge.

I saw you breaking the law, you got busted, it's that simple. It has nothing to do with your age. You don't even act like a 13 year old anyways.
Enough of this. Brian just because someone broke rules doesnt mean you get to.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Approved
Need some builds for RP? Click here!