1 Galil
1 Xm1014
1 G3SG1

5 molotovs
2 keypad crackers

4 rifle ammo
5 sniper ammo
7 shotgun ammo

Here's some proof of ownership: http://s24.postimage.org/c9fcfpilx/fl_guns.jpg & http://s15.postimage.org/wedbj4s8b/fl_bmd.jpg

Interested? Please post below and add me on Steam(MikeZero25x). Thanks for looking.
I'd like to buy it please. Just PM me and I usually am on between 3 and 10 CST. I added you on steam.
A bit overpriced?
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Commander Fi5h, Ciryl
(03-06-2013, 06:22 AM)Narcotic Wrote: A bit overpriced?

He's still going to buy it anyway! Tounge
(03-06-2013, 06:22 AM)Narcotic Wrote: A bit overpriced?

If you add everything up it comes out to about 50k, plus you usually pay more when you buy guns individually(not shipments).
Eh. I'm buying it for friends and they will pay me for what I've lost. In the end I shouldn't lose anything and ill have gotten what I wanted out of it. I truly don't mind spending money either. I can always earn it back.
(03-06-2013, 02:08 PM)BigPapaJett Wrote: Eh. I'm buying it for friends and they will pay me for what I've lost. In the end I shouldn't lose anything and ill have gotten what I wanted out of it. I truly don't mind spending money either. I can always earn it back.

I'm online right now, v2d server but I can meet you on v33x or v2p as well.
(03-06-2013, 02:08 PM)BigPapaJett Wrote: Eh. I'm buying it for friends and they will pay me for what I've lost. In the end I shouldn't lose anything and ill have gotten what I wanted out of it. I truly don't mind spending money either. I can always earn it back.

buy 10ak47 from me too, 30k
(03-06-2013, 02:38 PM)MikeZero25x Wrote:

I'm online right now, v2d server but I can meet you on v33x or v2p as well.

Well I hate to tell you, but I won't even be home for 8 hours /: if you sell it before then, that's ok, but if you can wait till tonight(I have no clue what time zone you're in) then it'd be much appreciated.