Poll: Ps3,Xbox 360 or Wii?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Playstation 3
37.04%
10 37.04%
Xbox 360
48.15%
13 48.15%
Wii
14.81%
4 14.81%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What console do you prefer Xbox 360, Ps3 or Wii? and why?
(04-17-2011, 10:40 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(04-17-2011, 10:06 PM)Saint Wrote: I have Xbox and PS3 but personally I prefer Xbox as an overall online gaming console, I know the PS3 has some cool features like youtube and browsers and shit but ya know I have a PC I don't need that.

Also PS3 might have free online but the Xbox online is SO much more well layed-out easy to use and better servers/connection and it's much more enjoyable to play, also the only PS3 only games I liked were Metalgearsolid and Killzone2/3 Granturismo wasn't as good as the old ones to me and I feel it was built to be very easy to use and kinda took all of the difficulty out of the game.

Either way PC kicks both of their asses, The wii is too boring after a couple of days and Kinect is boring with the 6 games or whatever we have in UK

That's bullshit lol I'll school your ass any day of the week in Gran Turismo.
Gran Turismo is hard, and it's only as hard as you make it.
If you go with your F1 car to the Minicooper races, yes it's easy but if you take a minicooper tune it a bit to stand a chance you'll win.
They added difficulty imo.
But then again, I drive with a steering wheel manual shifting no traction control no ASM no stability manager, no anti skid recovery only ABS on 1
So if you drive with these specs It'll be hard, believe me.

Okay? It's just my opinion and i didn't like the game, I don't really want to do all that tbh...

NES Emulator + Dpad Hero = Win Cheese

(*The Wii sux due to it's childness (if that's a word)
*The PS3 pwns, bad multiplayer
*Xbox 360: nice lay-out, bad controller imo)
(04-18-2011, 12:03 AM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: NES Emulator + Dpad Hero = Win Cheese

The Wii Has a lot of good games, And there are some which are aimed at the older Market, Red Steel wasn't a bad game and that was one of the First Wii shooters.

(04-17-2011, 11:38 PM)Saint Wrote:
(04-17-2011, 10:40 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(04-17-2011, 10:06 PM)Saint Wrote: I have Xbox and PS3 but personally I prefer Xbox as an overall online gaming console, I know the PS3 has some cool features like youtube and browsers and shit but ya know I have a PC I don't need that.

Also PS3 might have free online but the Xbox online is SO much more well layed-out easy to use and better servers/connection and it's much more enjoyable to play, also the only PS3 only games I liked were Metalgearsolid and Killzone2/3 Granturismo wasn't as good as the old ones to me and I feel it was built to be very easy to use and kinda took all of the difficulty out of the game.

Either way PC kicks both of their asses, The wii is too boring after a couple of days and Kinect is boring with the 6 games or whatever we have in UK

That's bullshit lol I'll school your ass any day of the week in Gran Turismo.
Gran Turismo is hard, and it's only as hard as you make it.
If you go with your F1 car to the Minicooper races, yes it's easy but if you take a minicooper tune it a bit to stand a chance you'll win.
They added difficulty imo.
But then again, I drive with a steering wheel manual shifting no traction control no ASM no stability manager, no anti skid recovery only ABS on 1
So if you drive with these specs It'll be hard, believe me.

Okay? It's just my opinion and i didn't like the game, I don't really want to do all that tbh...

If you have all driving assists on at their maximum you can't say the games too easy Tounge
It's like putting a game on beginner and saying it's too easy.

-Signature removed-
NINTENDO DS Tounge
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(04-18-2011, 07:42 AM)Elmo Wrote:
(04-18-2011, 12:03 AM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: NES Emulator + Dpad Hero = Win Cheese

The Wii Has a lot of good games, And there are some which are aimed at the older Market, Red Steel wasn't a bad game and that was one of the First Wii shooters.
I love exclusive games made on wii Smile The legend of Zelda=Best game ever Smile
I am also into PC gaming but some times, I also give consoles a try.
I cant play PS3 because I hate the controllers so much. I mean, everyone makes controllers with letters, even the FREAKING NINTENDO DS! So which one of those retards at Sony was like "Aha! I got it! You know how all those other systems use letters? Lets use SHAPES! Cheese! IM SO SMART!" like are you serious? Those are also HORRIBLE uncomfortable. That just pissed me off. One REALLY bad thing about the Xbox is that when there is a disk, running, in the drive and you put as much as your hand on the console, the disk gets scratched to the point of unplayability if not destroyed. Xbox has HALO so I would go with that. I like Xbox better because I am more familiar.
PS3 Why?
Easy to use
Fun to use
Free internet! Cheese!!!
annnd well...
uhhh its good >.> i cant really explain but thats all i have and i LOVE IT!
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
I own a Xbox 360, A Nintendo ds, a Laptop (which I use for games like gmod, tf2 and other games I got) and a computer (but its old and crap - it takes 20mins to load up the desktop), ps2, did have ps1, and I say that the Xbox is the best because the Xbox don't have mods but you have people with auto pads and turtle beach on some games like cod and battlefield and I don't care about the £45 12-month its only £45, and they have a better controller, it may not have touch screens or online browsing or free online like the ps3, I say the xbox is a better console along with my laptop.
Im not just perfect, Im WELSH.[Image: mca.png]