Poll: Ps3,Xbox 360 or Wii?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Playstation 3
37.04%
10 37.04%
Xbox 360
48.15%
13 48.15%
Wii
14.81%
4 14.81%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What console do you prefer Xbox 360, Ps3 or Wii? and why?
As topic says What do you prefer?
I prefer Xbox360.
Xbox360
+Exclusive games.
+Better controller.
+Kinect.
-RROD.
-You have to pay for Xbox live.
Playstatation 3
+Free online.
+Blue ray.
-Same controller as 10 years ago.
-Expensive.

And something about Wii hmm...
Wii
+ Exclusive games like The legend of Zelda,metroid series and Mario series Ofc Cheese
+Good sensitivity.
-Online gaming.
I cant really tell much about Wii Cheese.
PS: shark this is for console gaming only now Smile
PC Gaming FTW :3
The following 7 users Like Shark's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, furlings, Killjoy, PrivateToast, Strom, Faustie, sleepynoname
Agree with Shark PC gaming wins x)
The following 1 user Likes peltone's post:
  • furlings
Wii, It's the only one I own.

Although the Xbox is fun to play :]
PS3
Free internet
Better user interface
Easy to use playstation store
Regular updates
Good customer service.
Exclusive games --> Gran Turismo wich is the best game I have ever bought.
Also the old Xbox360 looks fucking ugly lol that washed off white shit colour.
The new one is epic though.

All by all the Playstation is just as good as the Xbox 360 to be honest, it's just what you use and what you prefer
-Signature removed-
The following 2 users Like s.J.'s post:
  • furlings, Noobias
X-Box FTW (Black Ops) hehe Cheese

I agree with s.J though, PS3 has better network and is free.

But the PS3 controller is too tiny.

Just my 320GB PlayStation,i dont why i just love it.
PC is best , followed by PS3.

Although, I own a PS3 - and it's good n all, but it's pretty poor for social multiplayer. I've had way more chill nights round mates playin Halo on the ol' xbox, so in that respect its good.
I have Xbox and PS3 but personally I prefer Xbox as an overall online gaming console, I know the PS3 has some cool features like youtube and browsers and shit but ya know I have a PC I don't need that.

Also PS3 might have free online but the Xbox online is SO much more well layed-out easy to use and better servers/connection and it's much more enjoyable to play, also the only PS3 only games I liked were Metalgearsolid and Killzone2/3 Granturismo wasn't as good as the old ones to me and I feel it was built to be very easy to use and kinda took all of the difficulty out of the game.

Either way PC kicks both of their asses, The wii is too boring after a couple of days and Kinect is boring with the 6 games or whatever we have in UK
(04-17-2011, 10:06 PM)Saint Wrote: I have Xbox and PS3 but personally I prefer Xbox as an overall online gaming console, I know the PS3 has some cool features like youtube and browsers and shit but ya know I have a PC I don't need that.

Also PS3 might have free online but the Xbox online is SO much more well layed-out easy to use and better servers/connection and it's much more enjoyable to play, also the only PS3 only games I liked were Metalgearsolid and Killzone2/3 Granturismo wasn't as good as the old ones to me and I feel it was built to be very easy to use and kinda took all of the difficulty out of the game.

Either way PC kicks both of their asses, The wii is too boring after a couple of days and Kinect is boring with the 6 games or whatever we have in UK

That's bullshit lol I'll school your ass any day of the week in Gran Turismo.
Gran Turismo is hard, and it's only as hard as you make it.
If you go with your F1 car to the Minicooper races, yes it's easy but if you take a minicooper tune it a bit to stand a chance you'll win.
They added difficulty imo.
But then again, I drive with a steering wheel manual shifting no traction control no ASM no stability manager, no anti skid recovery only ABS on 1
So if you drive with these specs It'll be hard, believe me.
-Signature removed-