Problem With Garry'sMod!?
Hello Everyone,

Recently, I've had this strange problem with Garry'sMod. I don't really know how to explain the problem in full detail but here we go.

Let's say I'm in my car driving down the road on V2D. The game will stop as the game has crashed and the sound will also do the same, although after a split second the game starts again but I'm either hitting a wall or going extremely fast towards one. This is really making it difficult to play as it will easily cause me to CDM so I'm unable to drive my car and it also happens when I'm not in it and is putting me off RP as it's extremely annoying.

This occurs every 10-30 seconds. I really would like to fix it so I'll appreciate anyone who helps me.

Thanks, Pavilion!
Hey,

I would suggest to re install your Garry's mod. See if that works, if that don't work, contact the Developers.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I've just removed everything to do with Garry'sMod, let's see if this works.
It sounds to me as if your computer/Gmod is just freezing, as Floodify suggested reinstall Gmod folders and if it persists, lower the graphic settings.
Lead by example.
It's been fine for the past 2 weeks, it just started last night! :/
Well, it seems that problem has popped up again!

This time I recorded it to give you a better view, and hopefully I can fix it for good.

I recorded it on the Build server to prevent CDM.

How is your internet connection to the server? You may be experiencing issues to do with your home internet. This happens to me, but rarely, when there is either a lot of lag on the server, a demanding process (Check task manager), or my router (modem) has been moved/knocked over.

Try checking internet connectivity, if restarting your modem doesn't work then it may be a computer issue.
Regards,
aviator
I've had the same problem from the 20th hour I played. I've jest learnt to get used to it, but it sure would be great if there was a fix for this!
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(03-13-2013, 05:27 PM)Link66 Wrote: I've had the same problem from the 20th hour I played. I've jest learnt to get used to it, but it sure would be great if there was a fix for this!

This should clarify that it is not connectivity issues. Are there any demanding processes being run at the same time? Check task manager next time you are in-game. If not, I can only believe it is a GMod error.
Regards,
aviator
Well if more than one person is getting the "Bug" it may not be a computer fault it might be a Gmod problem your best bet is to contact
Garry on twitter

so i hope it works out keep me posted i may be able to help

Kind regards -C.J