Poll: If signaled to pullover by a cop, what do you do? Be honest.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pullover and RP a traffic stop.
74.51%
38 74.51%
Pullover, wait for the cop, then drive away.
5.88%
3 5.88%
Ignore the cop and drive away.
5.88%
3 5.88%
Aggravate the cop and start a pursuit
13.73%
7 13.73%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If signaled to pullover by a cop, what do you do?
If signaled to pullover by a cop, what do you do?
Everyone always runs when I start my sirens :[
Im sorry but what does pullover mean ?
Your favorite Frenchie !
When they tell you to stop driving and move your car to the side so they can talk to you.
Whenever I start my sirens the cars blast off. I think I have had one good traffic stop. With Skaara... now hes gone Sad
If I did something wrong, its like RACE!
If I didnt do shit, i pullover and have a nice rp with cop
(04-15-2011, 10:41 AM)-Leo Gallante- Wrote: Whenever I start my sirens the cars blast off. I think I have had one good traffic stop. With Skaara... now hes gone Sad

Hehe, I'm not gone yet, Leo, so enjoy my last moments here Tounge
That is in fact true; he did start the sirens after I crashed with him once because I was speeding. I was about to drive away, but I chose to actually make some good RP for once, since I know how hard it is to be a police in Evocity, trust me Nervous
I can surely say that alot of people lied when they voted for "pullover", even myself Tounge
(04-18-2011, 11:44 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(04-15-2011, 10:41 AM)-Leo Gallante- Wrote: Whenever I start my sirens the cars blast off. I think I have had one good traffic stop. With Skaara... now hes gone Sad

Hehe, I'm not gone yet, Leo, so enjoy my last moments here Tounge
That is in fact true; he did start the sirens after I crashed with him once because I was speeding. I was about to drive away, but I chose to actually make some good RP for once, since I know how hard it is to be a police in Evocity, trust me Nervous
I can surely say that alot of people lied when they voted for "pullover", even myself Tounge

well, you can kinda say i lied when i said i pullover...dont have a car to pullover in and dont steal cars, find it pointless since ppl just rejoin the server, and i mostly play as cop, so im the one pulling ppl overTounge
Depends for me, most of the time (being honest) I drive away. Because I see nothing wrong with my driving 90% of the time, especially with the theory I have, that all cops (Not SS's or President) are dutch, and 10 years of age. And drive like their blind, so I just continue and watch hilariously at the cop failing at following me and sliding all over the place.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
since a lot of cops are like "pull over, give me your car, you were driving on the right side of the road", i've grown accustomed to either stopping, telling them to kill themselves and leaving, or just never stopping. plus they're all over the road and they yell at me.. so its more funny to just watch them swerve