Unban Request - 2nd try
(03-12-2013, 12:09 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: As I said, back then there's wasn't this type of rule implemented therefore a big warning was issued and most of the police officers were banned. But that case is over a year ago and it seems you are just trying to grasp at straws, completely ignoring the main point.

Therefore I advise you wait your time and completely rethink your attitude if you ever want to hope about playing on these servers. You forget in what position you are.

So there is a rule regarding killing players breaking NLR? I would like to see this rule.

(03-03-2013, 10:06 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I didn't recieve a ban at that time because the situation about backseat administrating wasn't clarified thoroughly, something that we have solved over a course of a few months.
Okay so you solved the issue. The issue being backseat administration. I would also like to solve my issue here.
You banned me for mass RDM, why? You did the exact same thing, but all you get is backseat administration that you didn't get any punishment for, I don't think that is fair.

OOC and IC rules
3. Don't kill people randomly (RDM), only kill with a RP reason.
I had an RP reason to kill them. You should not have banned me for RDM.

All you've done in this thread is try to ridicule me and rehash everything you already said. I would like your answer on some of my points, some of the points you banned me for. If you reread the thread from the top and atleast show what you have to defend yourself, we could actually come to a solution. Instead you choose not to and you avoid the subject.
I caught you lying you pretend to not see it.
The subject is you breaking the rules and getting banned for it. I believe I stayed in the right track as you refuse to understand.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I do not feel you quite grasp the severity of the issue Skakisen.

In my eyes there is almost ZERO reason to have that many kills.
I dont care how many people break the rules that is not how you handle situations.
You gather evidence and post ban requests.

Avoiding these players is NOT impossible. In fact by killing them you are just sending them straight back into your arms.
Killing them does not solve anything it just gets you in trouble.

Did you ever think oh wait maybe instead of this I could try passive RP?
This is ridiculous to try and sit here and justify 60+ kills.

So take a good long look at what I have said and take responsibility for your actions.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(03-12-2013, 02:22 PM)Beflok Wrote: I do not feel you quite grasp the severity of the issue Skakisen.

In my eyes there is almost ZERO reason to have that many kills.
I dont care how many people break the rules that is not how you handle situations.
You gather evidence and post ban requests.

Avoiding these players is NOT impossible. In fact by killing them you are just sending them straight back into your arms.
Killing them does not solve anything it just gets you in trouble.

Did you ever think oh wait maybe instead of this I could try passive RP?
This is ridiculous to try and sit here and justify 60+ kills.

So take a good long look at what I have said and take responsibility for your actions.
I know having that many kills is absurd, I do. Did Ruxandra tell you I had 60+ kills?
I had 57, and I had about 25 kills before the fight began, I know 25 is alot but they were all valid kills, all were done with valid reasons.

I do passive RP from time to time and I think I'm a pretty decent roleplayer. I want the other accusations on me to be adressed by you, I've explained my side of the story (CDM, promoting general aggressiveness).

I never wanted that to happen and I certainly don't play for the scoreboard but I just don't know how to convince you that I'm telling you the truth when I say that I couldn't escape, maybe I could escape but I didn't find any way out of there except in a bodybag.
This event is nothing I'm proud of but I still don't think I've done anything wrong, or atleast so wrong that I deserved over 3 months ban.
I have learnt my lesson, I killed the cops that broke NLR, I'm sorry for that and I won't do that again, but is my ban lenght not abit too harsh? I had no idea I wasn't allowed to do that and it doesn't say anything about it in the rules. I used my common sense when I did what I did because, who wouldn't?
I still dont think you have learned why this is a serious issue. 57 is still a ridiculous number.

I dont know about the cdms because I am not a witness to it. But I sure trust ruxandras say over you. Sorry but its true.

Promoting general aggressiveness is 100% accurate. Literally you could have done almost anything inside the rules and I would been better then what you did.
Walk away perhaps?
Start a passive RP?
Go on our other servers?
Try to educate the cops?
Hide until they forget about you?
Change locations?

The list could go on. Killing is never the correct option you should get that through your thick skull, because from what I see you still think you are not in the wrong.
(03-12-2013, 03:15 PM)Beflok Wrote: I still dont think you have learned why this is a serious issue. 57 is still a ridiculous number.

I dont know about the cdms because I am not a witness to it. But I sure trust ruxandras say over you. Sorry but its true.

Promoting general aggressiveness is 100% accurate. Literally you could have done almost anything inside the rules and I would been better then what you did.
Walk away perhaps?
Start a passive RP?
Go on our other servers?
Try to educate the cops?
Hide until they forget about you?
Change locations?

The list could go on. Killing is never the correct option you should get that through your thick skull, because from what I see you still think you are not in the wrong.
Check the logs to see if I did CDM the cops, that is what she said she saw.
I couldn't just walk away and I already said that a million times.
How am I suppose to start a passive RP in the middle of that?
I don't want to disconnect to avoid an RP situation.
Educating the cops, how do you mean? They didn't give me an opportunity to have a chit-chat with them. Besides, I did tell them to stop breaking NLR in OOC several times.
Hiding wasn't an option either since I was cut-off from my team, I was in the slums garage/workshop.
I was gonna change location after the fight was over but it never ended.

I admitted to doing wrong just not 3-month-ban wrong, especially since it was a mistake.
Instead of denying your request ill wait for a couple more admins opinions to see what they feel.

Because you may have admitted your actions but that doesnt mean you have learned from them.
I stand against lifting this suspension, the player has clearly not learned anything from his misconduct.
From reading the thread, I see the user is still trying to justify the 57 kills... Even before the incident in mention, 25 kills from "legitimate" roleplay?

I stand against it.
(03-13-2013, 11:32 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: From reading the thread, I see the user is still trying to justify the 57 kills... Even before the incident in mention, 25 kills from "legitimate" roleplay?

I stand against it.

Not legitimate roleplay, aggressive roleplay, raiding, contrawhoring. I meant the kills were not random.

Edit:
(03-13-2013, 11:17 AM)Killjoy Wrote: I stand against lifting this suspension, the player has clearly not learned anything from his misconduct.

I think I have, whenever my ban gets lifted, I will dedicate myself to more passive RP. Besides this month has been quite the life changer, since my hardcore addiction to this server abrubtedly ended I've been kinda wobbling around on my computer looking for things to do. It's been a hard month and if this hasn't taught me a lesson than nothing will.