Unban Request - 2nd try
Your name: =(eG)= Skakisen

Your ban ID: 23229

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Mass RDM, backseat administrating, promoting generla aggresiveness, cardming.

Involved: Me, Duncan, Scene, a few guys I don't know and alot of cops.

Why we should unban you:

Hello!
So after a month I've decided to give it another shot, here we go.

There isn't much I can say since I've made an UBR and an AB thread that both got denied.
UBR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=25210
AB: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=25908

I guess what I'm trying to achieve with this thread is some clarification regarding my thread.
See, she banned me for mass RDM when I really didn't do that. RDM means random deatchmatch and I had an RP reason to kill the cops. If they shoot at me I have a reason to kill them, simple as that.
She said I was doing backseat administrating when I killed the SS and cops that broke NLR, Well ofcourse I shot them, I don't want to die.
In my previous UBR she said that I could easily avoid them without killing them.
This simply was not an option at the time. We were held up in the slums with cops and SS surrounding us. How am I suppose to get away from that? They run right back out to the slums and engage us, there was no possible way out of there.

(02-14-2013, 08:20 PM)skakisen19 Wrote: Hello.
Do you have the right to use lethal force on a player breaking NLR to defend yourself?

If the player that's breaking NLR shoots at you with the intention of killing you, are you allowed to shoot back?

(02-14-2013, 08:30 PM)GhostRider Wrote: In case there's no active staff member on the server: I would advise avoiding the player who breaks NLR, try letting him know through OOC that he is breaking NLR. Record and/or try contacting an administrator/moderator through Steam/forum PM. If that doesn't work and he shoots you, then you may shoot back.
- http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...869&page=7

-Avoiding the player - Impossible
-Told them in OOC atleast 5 times
-I didn't have Fraps running and attempting to launch it would have crashed Gmod
-No admins were online
I had to shoot back and I just happened to be alot better then the cops and SS.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=3523
This link leads to thread called "RDM From the "Blue Suns""
It's basicly Ruxandra's crew doing the same thing but also killing civilians, she never received a ban for that. Why should I? Me and my crew never even hit a civilian once, we only opened fire on the police and SS that already were firing.

The part about me promoting general aggresiveness is kinda weird... so I asked her why she put that in as a reason, she replied:
"Promoting general aggresiveness came with your act, killing them over and over again, raiding people, generally around 6-8 people at least. I deduced that by you using keypad cracker and door breachers."
I already explained the "killing them over and over again" part but I don't understand how she got the number, 6-8 people. How could she know that? I actually only raided 2 gangs that session but I never used the door breaches. I've never ever used the door breaches. I don't even know how they work, I've tried to put them on a door but nothing happens, How am I suppose to use the breachers If they don't work? See that's one of the things I've found weird about her reply. Also the fact that it's not against the rules to raid, as long as you have a valid reason, which I did. Now sure, I'm an aggressive player, I do mostly contra-whoring and raids and whatnot, but that is not against the rules, I know that for a fact. I don't only do aggressive RP, alot of you admins and moderators have seen me roleplay.
although it's quite awkward, I manage, and I know how to roleplay passivly.
There is a reason why I have that RP point.

The CDM part... I have PM'ed alot of you admins asking for help, asking you to check the logs for me, prove me innocent. Since that didn't work I have no proof of this and you will just have to take Ruxandra's for it, let me try to convince you though why I'm not guilty of that accusation:

"Also, I saw you cardming at least 4-5 of the people that were breaking NLR, mainly the police officers."

It would have been absolutly impossible to get into my car and run them over, see my car was parked in the middle of slums, I was in the garage and my crew was in the white building. The SS were gunning us down from the both sides of the Nexus so I couldn't run outside of the building, 2 police officers were rushing at us with their tazers out. If I actually could have managed to cross the street and get into my car, I have would been an even bigger target for SS and police to shoot me.
It's just not possible!
She said she saw me CDM them, but I have no memory of this and neither do my friends. This is why I wanted admins to check the logs for me, see if my name is really there.

The fight went on for a long time, it had gotten quite the attention, people were saying in OOC stuff like "What's with the war in the slums??"
I think it had been active for almost 6-8 minutes of just shooting.
I had recently bought 65 rifle ammo and 50'ish healthpacks so I was doing fine until I ran out of kits and was gunned down and killed. about half a minute I think, Ruxandra joined the game and banned me.
I think this ban was made too fast without thoroughly investigating it since none of my gangmates were punished, not even the cops.

Well there it is, I hope this will be taken seriously.
Thanks for reading!

Skakisen
I didn't recieve a ban at that time because the situation about backseat administrating wasn't clarified thoroughly, something that we have solved over a course of a few months.

As I stated previously, instead of trying to avoid those that broke NLR, you kept on killing them over and over again knowing fully the possible consequences of your actions. This unban request clearly shows you grasping as straws and throwing in everything you have left which are basically poor excuses to justify your actions. I'm not an administrator anymore but I advise this unban request to be denied since it showed perfectly that you chose to once again throw excuses instead of admitting your mistakes and trying to find a solution.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(03-03-2013, 10:06 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I didn't recieve a ban at that time because the situation about backseat administrating wasn't clarified thoroughly, something that we have solved over a course of a few months.

As I stated previously, instead of trying to avoid those that broke NLR, you kept on killing them over and over again knowing fully the possible consequences of your actions. This unban request clearly shows you grasping as straws and throwing in everything you have left which are basically poor excuses to justify your actions. I'm not an administrator anymore but I advise this unban request to be denied since it showed perfectly that you chose to once again throw excuses instead of admitting your mistakes and trying to find a solution.

You really don't listen, do you? I could not avoid it, I chose to shoot at them instead of dying, I died anyways because it was inevitable.

Edit: A cop tazed my buddy then shot him in the head, executed him. So I didn't trust them with arresting me nor allowing me to surrender.
It's just promoting aggressive RP on my end perhaps since I did have a reason to shoot at them, that completly removes the whole RDM and backseat admin part, no?

(03-03-2013, 10:06 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: you kept on killing them over and over again knowing fully the possible consequences of your actions.

This is not true, why do you think I made a post in the help section, asking Ghostrider about this specific matter?
You made it because you wanted to conjure an excuse for yourself and try to prove me wrong, not actually get help with that matter specifically.

And yes, you could have placed your car and just leave the scene, but it's easier to say you couldn't rather than admit how simple it was really. And Ghostrider specifically said if you cannot avoid them, and you could perfectly but chose to look like a badass and kill them over and over again.

Again, my point stands and I don't advise any action against your ban due to all this time passing and you still refusing to understand where you had gone wrong.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(03-04-2013, 08:55 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: You made it because you wanted to conjure an excuse for yourself and try to prove me wrong, not actually get help with that matter specifically.

And yes, you could have placed your car and just leave the scene, but it's easier to say you couldn't rather than admit how simple it was really. And Ghostrider specifically said if you cannot avoid them, and you could perfectly but chose to look like a badass and kill them over and over again.

Again, my point stands and I don't advise any action against your ban due to all this time passing and you still refusing to understand where you had gone wrong.

Okay, what kind of help could I get? Yes I'm looking for help with my case, that's the purpose of this thread.

Oh! I could have placed my car!? MY CAR WAS ALREADY PLACED! shows how much you really know. You would have known that if you would have taken a look at slums, you would have seen my car there in the middle of the street.

Aha so I could avoid them... but I chose to die instead..? Is that what you're saying? Are you saying that I chose to die instead of avoiding them?
I know for a fact now that you were not there, you joined after the fight and banned me and only me for having lots of kills. Then you made up several excuses to extend my ban, that's sick.
Why are you lying? Why are you trying so hard to make people unhappy?
Keep the discussion civil.
Skakisen, I suggest you rethink your attitude.
(03-04-2013, 10:03 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Keep the discussion civil.

(03-04-2013, 10:13 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Skakisen, I suggest you rethink your attitude.

Of course, I apologize. I'll settle down and I will keep this thread civil.
----------------------
What can be done with my case? I'd prefer it if I could get the input from a neutral source(s).
I don't have any proof other than witnesses (skype call - CDM's) so if you have anything you can provide, Ruxandra, that would be great. I probably don't have any rights to demand evidence but it sounds like you are jumping to conclusions on most ends.

(03-04-2013, 08:55 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: You made it because you wanted to conjure an excuse for yourself and try to prove me wrong, not actually get help with that matter specifically.
That's not true actually, please don't jump to a conclusion.
I posted there asking for advice to add credibility for my second unban and it was an honest question. It was an honest question where he proved to me that I did nothing wrong by returning fire.

(03-04-2013, 08:55 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: you could have placed your car and just leave the scene
This really bothers me, Ruxandra. This quote proves to me that you infact did not know what car I had but yet you banned me for reason:
"Also, I saw you cardming at least 4-5 of the people that were breaking NLR, mainly the police officers."
-----

Why do you keep saying that I could have easily avoided them? You do not know how things were like in the fight, if I would have tried to enter my vehicle I would have become an even bigger & easier target.

(03-04-2013, 08:55 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: And yes, you could have placed your car and just leave the scene, but it's easier to say you couldn't rather than admit how simple it was really.
This quote proves that you were not present on the server when the fight was taking place and it proves that you assumed that I'm a godwarrior with 2000HP that can dance through the line of fire of an entire police and SS force.

-----
If this reply is disrespectful and/or uncivil in any way, please give notice and I'll take care of it.
I've thought about this thread:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=3523
You killed NLR-breaking cops when you could have avoided them.

"I swear me and Ruxandra killed TONS of those cops they just kept comming and comming untill an admin show'd up and warrning'd them and ban someone for breaking NLR" - CrAzyWirE
How come an admin saved you and your team from the NLR-breaking cops but all you did was ban me?

(03-03-2013, 10:06 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I didn't recieve a ban at that time because the situation about backseat administrating wasn't clarified thoroughly, something that we have solved over a course of a few months.
Are you saying that you were never accused of RDM? You killed cops that broke NLR, just like I did, but you didn't get accused of mass-RDM like me.
Apparantly you also killed Faustie as an unemployed. We never shot a single civilian.'

You wrote this Ruxandra: "How hard it is to understand that my kills were perfectly legal? I never shot any innocent civillian coming inside when police raids were over. What was the point? I didn't want to get banned. My team can vouch for the fact that my kills were due to those cops / SS breaking NLR in all those fighting sessions. Why didn't Noodle ask me for a reason for those kills? Maybe because he saw what happened and understood, which you didn't.

So let's stop assuming things that might actually not be true and talk about what actually can be proven.

If you really want to ban me for "high kills" go ahead. It's your decision and I'll most likely accept it."

This thread basicly states that killing NLR-breaking cops is legal if it's self-defense, like you said it yourself,
Soulripper even reviewed the thread and had no problem with you killing those cops. You did get accused of RDM for killing unemployed though, like I never did.

Can I get some more inputs from the authority, please? All I've gotten is warnings regarding my attitude.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid228688

This thread backs up my statement regarding the door breaches.
EDIT: also this thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ght=breach
As I said, back then there's wasn't this type of rule implemented therefore a big warning was issued and most of the police officers were banned. But that case is over a year ago and it seems you are just trying to grasp at straws, completely ignoring the main point.

Therefore I advise you wait your time and completely rethink your attitude if you ever want to hope about playing on these servers. You forget in what position you are.
Credit goes to Jamie.