Unban Request - Unfair ban
Your name: [Old Spice] PFG

Your ban ID: 26213

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: FailRP

Involved: [Old Spice] MSX, [Old Spice] Vanja95 and HellShell

Why we should unban you:
The ban I received was very unprofessional and unjustified. I got banned for failRP when the president at the time (HellShell) was a dictator and had provoked the citizens by not allowing cars and shops, thus making sustainable life in the city impossible. So we decided to rebel against the dictator by continuing on the raid that had started 30 minutes earlier. We did this by doing a drive-by and throwing molotovs, and this is when I got banned. I do not understand how a drive-by against dictatorship can be seen as failRP.

The SS could have easily followed us in the sports cars and pursued a car chase, or make an RP out of it at least. But, since the SS lost their fortifications in the fire, Narcotic instead decided to noclip, find me in the getaway vehicle, and it all lead to a ban without warning, etc. That is what I consider FailRP and laziness. Also, if you broadcast laws, you are clearly ready for raids. How are rebels supposed to know when to raid or not, it has to be unexpected for it to be fun. Which is what the server used to be about.
You tossed a molotov out of nowhere into a fenced area, without roleplaying or doing anything, you jump back into your car; there is a difference between scaring and ruining someone/something.

However, your ban will be lifted, though not removed as it was justified.

Appeal approved, verbal warning issued.