Banrequest: PineCone
I have given 24 hours for pine cone to reply to this thread.

Please note: I will be looking in the logs after your statement so id advice you not to lie.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Well what happened we were all together about 5 of us Dupble, Flaminator, Nancy another guy and myself Nancy was spawning chairs than putting them into s*x positions than after that they went into their house (Nancy and Flaminator) than I got out my shotgun than Dupble and the other guy were standing behind me so I shot the door down than they followed me inside shot the other door down than they were standing right by it which happened to hit one of the but I didn't mean for the break in to be that I was going to steal stuff so than we walk out than Dupble the other guy and me are standing outside than I can't really remember but Flaminator throws a Molotov at my house than the walls burn down than I lost everything inside it so I throw a Molotov at their house but it just bounces of the front so I try get my car that is stuck than I'm trying to drive it than I hear a gunshot than I was killed ( I was damaged from the fire) Flaminator was the one who shot than I respawned than I came back than I gently prop-pushed my car of the ledge than I drove up the road and started talking to some friends.

I am sorry if I forgot something I think I didn't but this is what I remember

PineCone
(03-04-2013, 06:46 AM)FiXmYbItS Wrote: Well what happened we were all together about 5 of us Dupble, Flaminator, Nancy another guy and myself Nancy was spawning chairs than putting them into s*x positions than after that they went into their house (Nancy and Flaminator) than I got out my shotgun than Dupble and the other guy were standing behind me so I shot the door down than they followed me inside shot the other door down than they were standing right by it which happened to hit one of the but I didn't mean for the break in to be that I was going to steal stuff so than we walk out than Dupble the other guy and me are standing outside than I can't really remember but Flaminator throws a Molotov at my house than the walls burn down than I lost everything inside it so I throw a Molotov at their house but it just bounces of the front so I try get my car that is stuck than I'm trying to drive it than I hear a gunshot than I was killed ( I was damaged from the fire) Flaminator was the one who shot than I respawned than I came back than I gently prop-pushed my car of the ledge than I drove up the road and started talking to some friends.

PineCone

Yup, We are with 5 but what happend its just me nancy and you. But my question is why did you pull out your shotgun to shoot our doors out. You can just say it with (Yell) (PM) whatever. You came in and you shot me I lost HP If I remeber. So I was sad I trowed a molotov to your base. I didnt steal your things. Then you trowed a molotov, You go into your car and I fired 1 shot because my ammo was just on 1. I didnt mean to kill him Just to give a warning shot because I trowed on hos house he didnt kill me. But because he was on low HP he was dead at that one shot. You died you came back in 2/3 mins thats still NLR

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(03-03-2013, 11:19 PM)Beflok Wrote: I have given 24 hours for pine cone to reply to this thread.

Please note: I will be looking in the logs after your statement so id advice you not to lie.

I havent lied in my statement if you are aiming at me
(03-04-2013, 06:46 AM)FiXmYbItS Wrote: Well what happened we were all together about 5 of us Dupble, Flaminator, Nancy another guy and myself Nancy was spawning chairs than putting them into s*x positions than after that they went into their house (Nancy and Flaminator) than I got out my shotgun than Dupble and the other guy were standing behind me so I shot the door down than they followed me inside shot the other door down than they were standing right by it which happened to hit one of the but I didn't mean for the break in to be that I was going to steal stuff so than we walk out than Dupble the other guy and me are standing outside than I can't really remember but Flaminator throws a Molotov at my house than the walls burn down than I lost everything inside it so I throw a Molotov at their house but it just bounces of the front so I try get my car that is stuck than I'm trying to drive it than I hear a gunshot than I was killed ( I was damaged from the fire) Flaminator was the one who shot than I respawned than I came back than I gently prop-pushed my car of the ledge than I drove up the road and started talking to some friends.

PineCone

Please give your raid reason. I fail to see one in your story.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Reason of raid: When they were outside they were making sex positions with chairs then they both went straight into their house so I thought they would be doing something like they were just doing so that's why I want in

I know it's not good
Sorry
The s*x is nothing means with This BR, You can just ask with Yell and PM. No reason at all.

Yes I understand that
(03-04-2013, 07:22 PM)FiXmYbItS Wrote: Yes I understand that

Thats good. You know what you did wrong

Yes I understand what I did wrong and apologise to everybody involved