Banrequest: PineCone
Name of player: PineCone

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45412718

Time in GMT: 21:45 Ca / 22:45 GMT +1

Involved: Flaminator

Server: v2p

Summary: He had a public building (Flaminator got screens), raided us just to get in the house, then we molotoved his public buld house and he tried to molotov our house and got killed, then broke NLR and came back.

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuYSbvVBDDE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wBmoWD-ebg
Well I have some screen of Public Build.

[Image: 0CB6655A06C658258E4430E5E521ED4949A80AD8]

[Image: DF425CECEE1E3846805A96AC8D9397C499B06F60]

I hope this is enough

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Wheres the bit Where you burnt my house down?

Also when i was trying to get my car off of the stairs you shot me then i died!
Sorry, but where is the part where you moloved Pinecone's house down?
Also pretty sad that you didn't involve me, just your mate, as I defintively was involved (<-- not trying to be offensive).
Btw, funny that you were trolling around on the streets with chairs (yes I was also involved with that) making S*x positions, and you found that funny.
BUT unfortunately, you didn't find it funny how we broke into your house just as a "joke". We didn't even destroy or do anything, We even left the place immidiately, we tought you could stand a joke.. But well, you took it to serious mate.

~!Yep I'm involved!~

Reg,
Dubp
(03-02-2013, 10:48 PM)DubpleRW Wrote: Sorry, but where is the part where you moloved Pinecone's house down?
Also pretty sad that you didn't involve me, just your mate, as I defintively was involved (<-- not trying to be offensive).
Btw, funny that you were trolling around on the streets with chairs (yes I was also involved with that) making S*x positions, and you found that funny.
BUT unfortunately, you didn't find it funny how we broke into your house just as a "joke". We didn't even destroy or do anything, We even left the place immidiately, we tought you could stand a joke.. But well, you took it to serious mate.

~!Yep I'm involved!~

Reg,
Dubp

Why did I burn your house just simple. You raided our house to come in pinecone thats big fail and I was sad. So I burned your house down.

And Dubple its was not a funny joke. Because pinecone shot the door I lost like 60 HP. If he wants to come in he can just ask it. Not like Im gonna blow your doors out. And I shot you because you trowed a molotov in the cornor of my house you can hear the sound on the video. We have enough proof for your ban I think. So let the admin choose

P.S. It was 1 shot I wanted to give you a warning shot. Is it my fault that you had like 5 HP? no

(03-02-2013, 10:48 PM)DubpleRW Wrote: Sorry, but where is the part where you moloved Pinecone's house down?

~!Yep I'm involved!~

Reg,
Dubp

And I didnt make that you knwo you found that funny to but Blow someone's house op with shotgun to come in Sorry but thats not funny anymore.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(03-02-2013, 10:48 PM)DubpleRW Wrote: ~!Yep I'm involved!~

No, you are not.
(03-03-2013, 01:27 PM)Nancy Botwin Wrote:

No, you are not.

How am I not? I was there at the joke, and you guys were also talking to me, so if I'm not involved, than Flam shouldn't be either.
(03-03-2013, 01:59 PM)DubpleRW Wrote:

No, you are not.

How am I not? I was there at the joke, and you guys were also talking to me, so if I'm not involved, than Flam shouldn't be either.

Hes involved cus he was there, you didnt break in or break nlr, did you?
(03-03-2013, 02:33 PM)Nancy Botwin Wrote:
(03-03-2013, 01:59 PM)DubpleRW Wrote:

No, you are not.

Hes involved cus he was there, you didnt break in or break nlr, did you?

I came there with a few other guys, we didn't do anything wrong tho, but we did see and hear everything, and nope, I did not break NLR.
(03-03-2013, 03:12 PM)DubpleRW Wrote: I came there with a few other guys, we didn't do anything wrong tho, but we did see and hear everything, and nope, I did not break NLR.

Which means you dont got anything to say