Ban Request ( [FL:RP] Crippled Parrot,Moviair,Mikkel[DK]SoloTeamPlayer554,
I love how you have the cheek to post ban request when you were running around randomly tasing everyone yesterday.
Oh yeh, randomly tazing, I love how you have the cheek to even say that as you have no fucking proof do you? And I dont random taze I look at it from an IRL view, and think what Id do. SO shut up being a fool, you troll. Deserves a nice ban for that, and the comment he left on my profile.
we raid him once before, we give out like we was buying.d he open to the door to the pots, i try to take them but the cops came and we go away. after a time we go back and see he has pot again os we raid him once more for the pot. "like he type" if it is not a reason a not know what is, we may raid for pots and contra's. but we not raid as cops, os not me here. and [FL:RP] Crippled Parrot(Leader), SoloTeamPlayer554 was some random helper after he break fearrp.
Raiding for pots and contra is not a good enough reason for raiding man how do you not understand that, his english is probably bad thats why he dont understand anything. And how did I break FearRp? id like you to explain? You were breaking the rules, thats why I was refusing to continue Rping IC. And then you just killed me and continued raiding.
you may raid for pot and contra's, just not good to english but understand alot. kill you after i said move 7 times and i only shoot once i your foot. and if you raid in real live, you will see if one killed the hostage, they just raid on.
(03-04-2013, 01:51 PM)Dron2666 Wrote: Oh yeh, randomly tazing, I love how you have the cheek to even say that as you have no freaking proof do you? And I dont random taze I look at it from an IRL view, and think what Id do. SO shut up being a fool, you troll. Deserves a nice ban for that, and the comment he left on my profile.

You're the one who commented on my profile calling me gay. You tased in a gunfight as well you massive noob. Your mic is just terrible as well.
Burrito and Dron, solve your disputes elsewhere.
Yeah, this guy is so imature he actually goes onto the forums to find me and my posts to troll me, so I troll him back. lol But whatever.
Yeah whatever, I'll stop. But just for the record I'm not "trolling" you, I generally dislike you.
You fail RPd bad in this video dron. Next time someone has a shotgun to you... you do as they say(within the rules)

Ban request approved on parrot.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!