Ban Request ( [FL:RP] Crippled Parrot,Moviair,Mikkel[DK]SoloTeamPlayer554,
Name of player: [FL:RP] Crippled Parrot(Leader),Moviair(Right hand man),Mikkel[DK],SoloTeamPlayer554.(Rest were just back up id say)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60103423 (Im not sure do I put my steam id or the other persons, but I changed it to Crippled parrots one)

Time in GMT: 2:15 Pm GMT (Approx.)

Server:Evo City v33x

Summary:Yesterday, cops came to my house, raiding the place, yes they found contraband, but in the result a bunch of guys ended up raiding 25 pots from my house, I really think its the same people as today as its the same house and they have the tides truck and so on. Today I get raided againw ith a tides truck, cops come tho, but I end up losing 8 pots, then again today, which I got fraps of this time, they came again with their Tides truck, as I seen on my camera and quickly got home and started to fraps, as they had the tides truck at my front door and they were loading pots in the back, I got killed, for no reason. But as I know it is against the rules to raid without a good reason? I litteraly only got the house, I suppose they know me that I like to grow weed, and they come again and raid all my pots. Its happenign alot, and its really ruining my gameplay, and befoire you guys say Im camping as a BMD Im not, I just place my pots, and go to town, I even make adverts that I sell stuff and so on. Id really like this to come to an end and have some action taken as its really upsetting for me as I try very hard to get them pots togheter, looking for people and so on, and each time they have no reason whatsoever, i asked before is the reason " just to steal goods" a good reason I was told its not... and they didnt even give me a reasonn.. please help admins.

If I am wrong in anyway, or soemthing which I didnt understand, Im sorry and elt me know of it, but really I cannot imagine what they were doing here that was fine....

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQpJOSWsdvU
yes, we was raid and you block my friend and said to you 7 times or something like, move!. you didn't move so i get you a shot (forget shutgun make alot for dmg) so you did. i not see the problem
you raided me, he just admited, what was your reason for the raid? it is against the rules to raid without a decent reason. You just got yourself
This happened to me today, but from a raid by Moviair, he raided me for no reason and raided my friend for no reason too... This guy randomly raids, I hope to see that this man is banned for a long time....
we are pro raider! we have rules, for no geting ban. 1. get the reason before a raid. 2. don't killled before you need to. 3. record all kills. (my friend get banned for hack without he hack bcz he killed 2 guy with 1 sec space).
DrFastDoom, don't post unless you are involved.
Ok Jlsp, what was your fucking reason then? And dont say to get my pots, thats not a good enough reason, and that was exactly what it looked like.
why i need a to said a reason, when you said?
Jlsp, if you read the rules, you would notice that you are not allowed to raid without a very good reason. Your basicly admiting to raiding without a reason.
(03-03-2013, 02:56 PM)jlsp1996 Wrote: why i need a to said a reason, when you said?

You have 24 hours to post a reason for raid.

I dont think the parrot guy was involved with the raid but he is getting banned for sure. Helping hostage someone with no idea what the raid is for. Rebels dont wear suits FYI they are RP poor.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!