Ban Request: Conrad comingã‹¡
Video 
Name of player: Conrad coming㋡

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52263747

Time in GMT: not sure

Server: V_2p

Summary: Breaking Fear RP.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkrKmqip2...tube_gdata
Seems like you are using Internet Explorer. Try posting the thread using Google Chrome or any other browser.
I believe that it should be fixed.
You was Random Tazing. All of unemployed breaking Fear RP and nobody was doing any BR. I was break FearRP once and you will record lol.
At what point was i random tazing? if you run away from a police officer after being stated to freeze then i'm sure we are allowed to taze. Also the reason why you were being chased was because you threw a Molotov inside the nexus building. For which i don't believe there was a true reason behind but do correct me if i am wrong.

Just a little side note about the video. Although you do not actually see the Molotov you can hear it in the background.
I was try to raid but i failed molotov andy try to run.
and in the process broke fear rp so thus the BR.

Also what was the reason for the raid in the first place?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Sorry that I'm not really involved with this BR, but..
Earlier this day, he was a police commander, broke NLR twice, randomly atole my friends car, spawned and froze props infront of us while he was being chased. He also said in the chat that we should read the rules because he didn't break any (while he 100% did). Just trying to add that,

Sorry of you find any annoyig Grammar Mistakes, but I'm on a phone A.T.M.

Warned
DubpleRW, please refrain from posting.

If you have evidence for those accusations post the evidence here, otherwise don't reply.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding FearRP.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.

[FL] Fultzy
Server Administrative Team