fix police car
(04-15-2011, 12:18 PM)Shark Wrote: No no no, the car doesn't suck, we all can't drive because we apparently keep running him over. (Is he trying to be Kenny?)

lol, not everyone, just you^^

and who the hell is kenny?
Tru, I'm always CDMing ..

Kenny is an Ex Admin who kept dying in hilarious ways.
The following 2 users Like Shark's post:
  • Biowulf, Dylanco1
(04-15-2011, 04:34 PM)Shark Wrote: Tru, I'm always CDMing ..

Kenny is an Ex Admin who kept dying in hilarious ways.

describe how you die in hilarious waysTounge
As in constantly being ran over by a Tides Truck (among other ways), I swear Paven did it and was like, "did I just run over Kenny again?"
(04-15-2011, 05:31 PM)Shark Wrote: As in constantly being ran over by a Tides Truck (among other ways), I swear Paven did it and was like, "did I just run over Kenny again?"

haha, failTounge
(04-15-2011, 12:35 AM)s.J. Wrote:
(04-14-2011, 11:22 PM)-Leo Gallante- Wrote: God guys just admit its a bad car. Is there a way in the programmer to just add some weight to the center undercarriage of the car? This would make its center of gravity closer to the ground, thus making it easier to flip due to the fact that gravity is pulling it down more. Did I get that right?

No.
The lower the center of gravity the harder it would be to flip.
Also nothing wrong with the cop car that flips or does not flip.
Our current cop car is great just learn to freaking drive lol.
Keep in mind your a cop and you don't drive 60mph all the time learn to drive realisticly and you'll like the car much better instantly.

We don't have to adjust everything.
Also Dragneel don't get too cocky cause your responses to other people are slightly annoying me.
The fact I actually can keep up with most cars using the cop car says more about you guys sucking *** at driving a car.
So if you'd learn to drive that car should not be a problem.
Also yes you spin out occasionally but big surprise your in a high speed chase driving 60mph and most of you don't even bother braking before corners.

Haha I actually meant to make it say harder to flip so lol thanks. And I guess you are right, people really need to learn to RP drive, and I am guilty of this. People drive, as you said 60 mph whenever and wherever and it isnt realistic.

I agree with everyone but the idea else because I buy a cop car I flip out 1st 12 turns then I figure out how to drive till I sell it then it becomes easy to flip again just practice
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
What about we can have both jeep and sedan cop car?
Steam Name: Innocent Criminal (Used to be [FL:RP] Sith Happens)
I find the current cop car easy to drive, I have only tipped it about once and that was when I went round a corner way too fast. I did start off driving a Trabby, so I probably learnt how to drive it from that Cheese
fucking stop necroposting and it already got fixed >_>