fix police car
the police car is completly retarded and need a fix, it cant handle any turns without losing control, the jeep police car we had couple of months ago was better in handling,

i find the current copcar is lacking greatly in high speed pursuits and such
as you will most likely end up upside down unless your going at 10mph and that just wont do, you cant catch up with the speeders
It's not that bad, just takes some time getting used to.
(04-14-2011, 05:05 AM)killjoy Wrote: It's not that bad, just takes some time getting used to.

face it, the car sucks, bring back our old cop jeep
Can you post some screenshoots of jeep car? I never saw it. But really- police car sucks...
(04-14-2011, 01:38 PM)Maniak Wrote: Can you post some screenshoots of jeep car? I never saw it. But really- police car sucks...

its the one in the back

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=showimg&v=74178_2
I kind of like the current car, Just drive carefully and go slow around corner.
The jeep car was way too easy to flip, you just need to learn to drive, I'd recommend a Trabbi to start with.
(04-14-2011, 03:59 PM)Shark Wrote: The jeep car was way too easy to flip, you just need to learn to drive, I'd recommend a Trabbi to start with.

lol, who is the one who need to learn to drive? everytime i see you in a car you run me over, and not by accident, but never taken any pictures as proof, so dont even bother defending yourself as i aint even gonna bother caring
Cough, Let's not rage here. Or else i will have to put you in the baby-chair for 10 minutes as your punishment.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Sniperwolf
(04-14-2011, 06:15 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Cough, Let's not rage here. Or else i will have to put you in the baby-chair for 10 minutes as your punishment.

lol, im not ragingTounge

the cop car is pretty much undrivable, it got good speed, but shitty handling