fix police car
Quote: lol, im not raging

the cop car is pretty much undrivable, it got good speed, but shitty handling

Yea that's true. It drives like shit, that's why i always use my own cars when I'm the police or SS, or whatever..
(04-14-2011, 07:18 PM)Biowulf Wrote:
Quote: lol, im not raging

the cop car is pretty much undrivable, it got good speed, but shitty handling

Yea that's true. It drives like shit, that's why i always use my own cars when I'm the police or SS, or whatever..

yeh, im broke cant afford any cars, so have to use the cop car:/
got 7grands....
100k here, my max was about 270k.
But this is off-Topic :p
(04-14-2011, 08:28 PM)Biowulf Wrote: 100k here, my max was about 270k.

off-topic big time

so back to the cop car

IT SUCKS! please change it:/
(04-14-2011, 08:56 PM)Dragneel Wrote:
(04-14-2011, 08:28 PM)Biowulf Wrote: 100k here, my max was about 270k.

off-topic big time

so back to the cop car

IT SUCKS! please change it:/

Just learn to drive it, it's not that bad.
God guys just admit its a bad car. Is there a way in the programmer to just add some weight to the center undercarriage of the car? This would make its center of gravity closer to the ground, thus making it easier to flip due to the fact that gravity is pulling it down more. Did I get that right?
(04-14-2011, 11:22 PM)-Leo Gallante- Wrote: God guys just admit its a bad car. Is there a way in the programmer to just add some weight to the center undercarriage of the car? This would make its center of gravity closer to the ground, thus making it easier to flip due to the fact that gravity is pulling it down more. Did I get that right?

No.
The lower the center of gravity the harder it would be to flip.
Also nothing wrong with the cop car that flips or does not flip.
Our current cop car is great just learn to fucking drive lol.
Keep in mind your a cop and you don't drive 60mph all the time learn to drive realisticly and you'll like the car much better instantly.

We don't have to adjust everything.
Also Dragneel don't get too cocky cause your responses to other people are slightly annoying me.
The fact I actually can keep up with most cars using the cop car says more about you guys sucking dick at driving a car.
So if you'd learn to drive that car should not be a problem.
Also yes you spin out occasionally but big surprise your in a high speed chase driving 60mph and most of you don't even bother braking before corners.
-Signature removed-
(04-15-2011, 12:35 AM)s.J. Wrote:
(04-14-2011, 11:22 PM)-Leo Gallante- Wrote: God guys just admit its a bad car. Is there a way in the programmer to just add some weight to the center undercarriage of the car? This would make its center of gravity closer to the ground, thus making it easier to flip due to the fact that gravity is pulling it down more. Did I get that right?

No.
The lower the center of gravity the harder it would be to flip.
Also nothing wrong with the cop car that flips or does not flip.
Our current cop car is great just learn to freaking drive lol.
Keep in mind your a cop and you don't drive 60mph all the time learn to drive realisticly and you'll like the car much better instantly.

We don't have to adjust everything.
Also Dragneel don't get too cocky cause your responses to other people are slightly annoying me.
The fact I actually can keep up with most cars using the cop car says more about you guys sucking *** at driving a car.
So if you'd learn to drive that car should not be a problem.
Also yes you spin out occasionally but big surprise your in a high speed chase driving 60mph and most of you don't even bother braking before corners.

first off, i had no intention of sounding cocky, sorry if anyone else feel like that, im swedish, my choise of words could be the wrongTounge

and the cop car do suck, but ive bin driving it for 15min tops

and i dont go full throttle, with the exeption of the server being empty, its just pointless to rp by yourself lol
No no no, the car doesn't suck, we all can't drive because we apparently keep running him over. (Is he trying to be Kenny?)
The jeep is low quality and thus, ugly. It barely made it through any turns and it was just as slow as the trabant, thus it was a shit vehicle and we won't bring it back.