Unban Request for "Shox"
Your name: Shox

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:43504639

Banned by: [FL] Holdem

Reason: BR Approved: Prop climbing, 9th ban.

Involved: Only me and my Buildings.

Why we should unban you: Yesterday i was asking a Admin for permission to build some things, i got them. Then i builded at first some carousels, later this windmill. It is hard to make it perfect, that it looks good. So i must go up. Then i placed a long steel at a place who its dont block or is annoying. It was there for 5 Minutes, then i placed the wings and i deleted it. Now i'm asking me, why is it prop climb? I dont go on any other roof or what ever. It was only to make the wings, so i dont thing its prop climb. Propclimb is for me to going on a House/roof and do shit from there and not to finish your buildings. Maybe i'm wrong but i think its not ban reason. I would build it on the Build Server but the first thing is - The Guys are prop pushing and destroying my buildings and the second thing is that i cant put dupes from the Build - Server to v2p. I was building for 2 hours and because a prop who help me to finish it perfect i get a ban? Sorry guys, but i dont understand this.
When i would going on the roof from the workshop then okey, the ban is right. But this..

I hope i get unbanned because i want to play on the Server, i would have in the next Days a BMW and tomorrow is my Birthday where i want to play with a Friend on the Server.

I hope this get accepted because i didnt know that it is forbidden or it was maybe a mistake and Holdem understand it wrong. But i think you will see on the picture that i did only the wings at the windmill. after this i deleted it.. I really hope that i get unbanned because i wanna really play on the Server..

Thanks for reading!
greetings and sorry for my bad english.
We have a build server to build big things like this, why didn't you use it?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
"I would build it on the Build Server but the first thing is - The Guys are prop pushing and destroying my buildings and the second thing is that i cant put dupes from the Build - Server to v2p."

A quote from my text :/
Holdem, how you think now about this? Thats the reason why i build this on the v2p Server.
Unban request accepted. You will now be unbanned.

Moved to Approved.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.