Trying to climb ontop of nexus, and rdming.
Ok so heres his Steam ID STEAM_0:0:19291238
Heres his name Sean298
I have proof in the video it might be a little blurry sorry bout that, but you can make out that he says Sean298: "No I didn't PROP CLIMB, I made a elevator"
Thats exactly what he said, and also I have witnesses of his rdm Jorge, Paven, and Sniperwolf. You can ask them, and comfirm this it happend oh maybe around say US Canada Eastern Time 11:30 Maybe around that time, but if you talk to them they can give you more information. Cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyM-M3CJI...tube_gdata
Oh, and Cookiemonster was a victim of Sean298 Rdm you can talk with him also.
Ok don't use that youtube link I gave you use this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRd05DRU14s
Not able too see the proof (holiday, internet limits). If this evidence is true, one of the admins please ban Sean for 24 hours + 3 hours (Rejoining car back, other topic)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-03-2010, 05:29 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Not able too see the proof (holiday, internet limits). If this evidence is true, one of the admins please ban Sean for 24 hours + 3 hours (Rejoining car back, other topic)

Well in the text he clearly states "I didn't CLIMB I made an elevator.", but also a bunch of us correct him, and the rdming I didn't get that on video cause I was posting fraps up, but from now on I will keep fraps up.
Well. You did the same thing Director.
So why you post on him, when he is new?
(08-05-2010, 07:55 AM)gYsteZ Wrote: Well. You did the same thing Director.
So why you post on him, when he is new?

Hey, well done, you're dragging another topic offtopic for no apparent reason. And he isn't new, he's been on the server for more than a week.
No, I don't.
He makes a ban request on a dude for making a elevator to top of nexus, and he did the same thing.
I just think it's funny.
(08-05-2010, 04:44 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: No, I don't.
He makes a ban request on a dude for making a elevator to top of nexus, and he did the same thing.
I just think it's funny.

I never made an elevator ontop of Nexus, and also I have people to confirm it like Pandacidal, Jorge, and Ruler of Wax. They are always on when im on, and also no one has reported a certian DirectorPr [HLDJ] on the ban requests for climbing on Nexus, and you wanna know why...Cause I haven't also get off this fucking post, and quit dragging shit off topic.
(08-05-2010, 04:44 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: No, I don't.
I just think it's funny.

That is called irony (or atleast I think so...) , and I'm not a fan of it.
If you ban this guy you should also ban Director IMO.
Suppot that.
Ok quit draggin shit off topic, and SoulRipper please ignore the Nazi dude, and gYsteZs they are just fucking pissed at me for no total reason.