A boy with a chance...with a hope ...after 2 months
Your name:MightyOne
Your ban ID: 20103
Banned by:Mr.Adman

Reason:mass rdm, extened ban ....

Involved:Me
Why we should unban you: Hi admin team and hi fearlees after 2 months of ban .....after 2 months ban i have been older and i am really unhappy that i have to wait i 4 months yet ...i am not a kid now and i will totalyy play for seriously ...if i do something worng u will perma ban me ..but i cant wait any longer ....i know that u will deny my request but all deserver a 11th chance. ...and this will be the last .....i swear to my family and god that i will not do something which is against the rules ...i have grown up since last time ..i am a big boy ...who wants to spear his free time in a serius roleplay server.....

with love and hope,
MightyOne
So you were hit by and passed puberty in 2 months?
i dont know that probety going to mean ...i just know the basic english .... ..i want to say that after 2 months i feel older and ready to play seriusly ...and ic ant wait other 4 months yet ...its tragedy ...u have your bans to learn people like me to learn their leeson and learn from their mistakes ....so that happened to me ..after 2 motnhs of ban i am know in my well and ready to play roleplay (serius roleplay) u decide if i deserve to unban or not ...........i just need a last chance...
I highly doubt serving two months has made much of a change.

You've got a very troubled history here at Fearless and from what I can remember, you were a Taxi Driver with a gun out and simply walked about shooting everyone in sight. Please, tell me, what on earth went through your mind when you abandoned the rules so zealously.
if i remember it was 2 o clock in morning and of course when u are sleepy and u dont sleep u can make crazy things ..like this one i did...i just ask a last chance .....2 months was like being in prison really ..
if u give me a last chance i will show u how i have changed and that i have beed a serius roleplay player ..
You'll have your last chance in 3 months and 25 days.