/door sell remove owner's name
(03-01-2013, 05:37 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: After re-consideration I have to agree with the people who -supporting the suggestion. However I think we need another way of displaying the owner since the purpose of /door sell is to sell a door not to see who owns it. Maybe by pressing F2 on an already sold door.

Actually, this would be a great addition. Many peoples are not aware that there is a /door sell commands.

Add this please.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I'm up for making the check easier, but no way of removing the command.
(03-01-2013, 05:37 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: After re-consideration I have to agree with the people who -supporting the suggestion. However I think we need another way of displaying the owner since the purpose of /door sell is to sell a door not to see who owns it. Maybe by pressing F2 on an already sold door.

Much better, I support this.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
-Support
We need a way to find the owner's name. What if someone forgot to sell a door? How will we tell them if we don't know who they are? And what about warrants?
We should change the command for it, though.

+Support.

This support is for the second suggestion made.
Regards,
aviator
-support

Unless the cops/SS get a tool able to ONLY THEM to identify the door's owner, not a good idea to remove thi usefull tool.

^ I support this.

Perhaps keeping both, because I like doing /door sell for some reason, feels good on my keyboard Cheese
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
This is a long shot, but it's just a quick suggestion..
Much like the UserID, each person will have some sort of 'DoorsCode'. When placing a warrant, you type something similar to;
/warrant <DoorCode> search (Reason).
On doing this, you would have warranted all of this person's doors but lack to know whos doors they are.
The door code would be for ALL of that person's doors, such like the warrant currently.
The response from the president would also have to not include the person's name, this is why the code would have to be seperate from the UserID as the UserID reveals the username of the player upon acception.
The new message from the president would be something like;
"I have warranted <DoorCode> for a search"
instead of the current message which is something like;
"I have warranted [Username] (<UserID>) for a search".
By doing this, I am not suggesting to remove the current search warrant of a player, which would just be the same as it is now, but adding a feature to warrant when you don't know who the door belongs to.

I hope you get my idea because to be honest, i'm not great at explaining things.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
The following 2 users Like Aing's post:
  • aviator, Humla
(03-02-2013, 10:39 AM)SamuelFTW Wrote: This is a long shot, but it's just a quick suggestion..
Much like the UserID, each person will have some sort of 'DoorsCode'. When placing a warrant, you type something similar to;
On doing this, you would have warranted all of this person's doors but lack to know whos doors they are.
The door code would be for ALL of that person's doors, such like the warrant currently.
The response from the president would also have to not include the person's name, this is why the code would have to be seperate from the UserID as the UserID reveals the username of the player upon acception.
By doing this, I am not suggesting to remove the current search warrant of a player, which would just be the same as it is now, but adding a feature to warrant when you don't know who the door belongs to.

I hope you get my idea because to be honest, i'm not great at explaining things.

This would actually work out.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(03-02-2013, 10:39 AM)SamuelFTW Wrote: This is a long shot, but it's just a quick suggestion..

^+Support.