Model issues
Hey I've been playing on the servers the past few days, and have all the content and such installed. But for some reason there are a few model issues, like the dress's are just girls with purple checkerboxs for skin. and the world model for the medic weapon is a error as well, if anyone can help it would be much obliged. I've already reinstalled the content pack twice, both in Addons, and by placing the files manulay. Thanks
Just re-download the content packs and make sure they are installed properly.
I too have the same problem with the medic kits. When I play a medic I can see the kit in my hand but when I walk around they hold very large error signs. It's good to see that I'm not the only one with this problem. I've redownloaded the packs multiple times(more than 3).
(03-04-2013, 01:09 PM)BigPapaJett Wrote: I too have the same problem with the medic kits. When I play a medic I can see the kit in my hand but when I walk around they hold very large error signs. It's good to see that I'm not the only one with this problem. I've redownloaded the packs multiple times(more than 3).

Many got that problem (including me) close to everyone i know got error when see one walking with it, and an see it if it's them self that walk with it.
Re-download the content pack - if that does not work, then re-insatll GMod.
(03-05-2013, 12:10 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Re-download the content pack - if that does not work, then re-insatll GMod.

The one with medic tool, i did recovery my pc back to windows 7, and install gmod and content pack and i still have the problem :p (the recovery was because windows 8 did f**k my pc....)
fixed errors, now got missing textures -_-...
(03-05-2013, 12:10 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Re-download the content pack - if that does not work, then re-insatll GMod.

I've done this multiple times. It never works. I've even gone and deleted the individual files hoping that it would redownload just those and fix the problem. Nothing so far has worked.
I too have missing textures with the Med Kit, it's kind of odd as everyone I know has it too xD

All I can suggest is download the content for another server and see if you can take the med kit model and texture files and put them into flcontent folder, that seems like the only hope untill there is a complete fix.

Hope this helps! :)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39386812&b=4]

Find my reply useful? Please 'Like' it!
I had this problem a couple of days ago. What I did :

>open steam folder > delete all the files except Steamapps, User data and Steam.exe. > restart the pc > open steam.exe > let it update > Profit??