Poll: Should duplicates include a place to store contraband?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
68.89%
31 68.89%
No.
31.11%
14 31.11%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[INACTIVE] Wabbit's Duplicate Market [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
(03-15-2013, 06:09 AM)Avalanche ^ Wrote: Lol Shox.

The prices is very low, and if you don't have seen anyone pay $80.000 for a house dupe.
So will I not tell you how much I have payed Wabbit for his houses..

Keep up the good work Wabbit! - I love it!

The prices are low because of the 50% which is a sales trick. No secret, I bet everyone can understand that. When you buy a house that is cheap you get 50% off on all next purchases perm. I appreciate customers like you, Avalanche and I appreciate that you are backing up my thread.

I made a new duplicate. Kind of villa. I'll put it out for $90K first (RELEASE SALE). which is far too cheap when you can get it for $45K. FAR too cheap.

I will put out pictures when I get home. It has a special mechanism that is pretty freaking sweet. Best one I've made so far. It inspired me to build more likewise with unique and brilliant ideas. My knowledge is evolving.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

Maybe we can arrange a trade to do the tides truck for the high tech house dupe? Cheese
(03-15-2013, 10:00 AM)Shizzle Wrote: Maybe we can arrange a trade to do the tides truck for the high tech house dupe? Cheese

We can arrange that as soon as you come online. Cool

Really Happy with what i got from Wabbit, He has something for everyone His houses Not only look Nice But are very Well planned and Technical I would recommend Buying From him He is a great builder i purchased 2 houses from him and got a discount for Future transactions he was really helpful.
The following 1 user Likes silent_strikes's post:
  • tQto
Wabbits the BEST duper ever I bought 4 high tech bases for AMAZING prices! Whether your looking for a nice house or a contra base Wabbits got what you need. I LOVE all of Wabbits dupes he has sold me, they were very cheap for such amazing dupes. What I really like he even listens to players ideas like the base with the hot tub and the admins, Wabbit listened to my idea of adding a hot tub! I highly recommend his houses/bases for any one needing a nice place to live or a strong contra base.
The following 1 user Likes fuz3_r3tro's post:
  • tQto
Thanks for the vouches. <3

reopened upon request
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • tQto
Yo dude... If u want help doin some dupes, PM me or add me on steam... They look good and Make more advance dupes would be a good idea... Just PM me if u want a extra pair of hands... Minitank
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
(09-18-2013, 04:54 PM)Minitank Wrote: Yo dude... If u want help doin some dupes, PM me or add me on steam... They look good and Make more advance dupes would be a good idea... Just PM me if u want a extra pair of hands... Minitank

I couldn't formulate that a hundrer percent right.
What did you mean by make more advance dupes?
Do you know how to make more advanced dupes, or did you want to learn?

(09-18-2013, 06:07 PM)Wabbit Wrote:
(09-18-2013, 04:54 PM)Minitank Wrote: Yo dude... If u want help doin some dupes, PM me or add me on steam... They look good and Make more advance dupes would be a good idea... Just PM me if u want a extra pair of hands... Minitank

I couldn't formulate that a hundrer percent right.
What did you mean by make more advance dupes?
Do you know how to make more advanced dupes, or did you want to learn?

Well both to be honest... I dont really specialize in house dupes but I can make some pretty niffy bases and vehicles or monuments... Basically if u can teach me some things, I can teach u what I know... If u wanna...
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]